Recommend me a video game (XBox 360)

bryan_kilco

Nov 22, 2007
Poconos, PA
Dudes and dudettes, my woman got me a $50 gift card to GameStop for my BDay.

I've been basically hooked to the Modern Warfare games. Got MW, MW2, Black Ops, MW3...

Looking for something else. I'm into action/adventure type stuff, but I don't know what is really out there and how good the games are. I know the new GTA 5 is coming soon....but I wanted a few outside opinions.

Thinking about Battlefield but, again, I sort of want something different than FPS games.

Anyone?

If you like GTA you will love Saints row 3, it´s a bit too short but after you played it you will never look at GTA at the same way. It´s a really fun game to play. I am playing now red dead redemption for ps3 and after playing saints row, I cant enjoy this kind of games more because saints row its another level of fun. Seems that everybody loves Assassins creed, you could try that one also. But dont start with the first because it´s a boring shit, try the second or other after the second. If you like games in the line of God Of War you could try darksiders, I never played but it seems good.

Oh, should have added that I'm looking for mainly an online multiplayer type game. I enjoy single player a bit, but not nearly as much as online play.

Hmmm just checked out videos for the games mentioned above. Saints Row 3 does look funny....What's the online play like? Team Death, etc?

If you're into online co-op I would recommend both Left 4 Dead 2 and Dead Island, which are a lot of fun. There's a free demo of L4D2 on Xbox.

tried demo fro LFD2 a while back, really disliked it. After being so into MW games, the gameplay in LFD just seemed awkward and cheesy.

Thanks though, guys. Keep em coming!

Assassin's Creed (any of them)
Red Dead Redemption
Saint's Row 3
L.A. Noire
GTA IV
Elder Scroll's Skyrim
Fallout 3
Rage
Portal 2
Mass Effect

Yes, Fallout 3, it's amazing. Skyrim is awesome too.
What about racing games ? I would say Midnight Club L.A complete edition for the fun factor and Forza 3 (or 4?) if you want something like Grand Turismo.
You should consider Limbo (xbox live arcade) I think it's 5$
Fable 2 was pretty cool too.
But again, Fallout 3, 20$.

I think you should still give BF3 a try. I was nothing but COD, even had BFBC2 before and never got into it, it wasn't bad just I never got into it. Then I randomly bought BF3 one night wandering around wal-mart. I played it for like 18 hours straight when I got home with it. I love the shit out of that game. Plus if you get the Close Quarters DLC it's like COD with the smaller maps playing team deathmatch, only more intense and it looks better. No idea on what other games to try though. I have: BF3, COD:BO, COD:MW2, GTA4 and NBA 2K12.

BF3 is definatly one of the greatest games I bought. The only downside is that you need Xbox live and mine is over. ;(