FS: Xbox 360 Arcade plus an utter FUCKTON of games. All or nothing though gents

GarethSE

New Metal Member
Jul 5, 2008
Hokay, so my 360's been used as nothing but a glorified DVD player for months now, and all the games I want to play are coming out, or are already out on PC too, so I figure with the amount of games I have, I could buy myself a real nice graphics card and future proof my machine a bit.

But yeah, I have an Xbox 360 Arcade, 2 wireless controllers, 1 wired that i can confirm works, and another that im not sure about, somethin to do with to do with the little connector that stops you from pulling your console out if you trip on the wire, just the controller, so it could be fixable.

I have multiple sets of wires, at least 2 or 3 vga cables, 1 set of regular AV cables and I THINK 1 set of composite cables.

And as far as games go I'm pretty sure I have at least 30 games. I will round 'em all up later and count them and write a list of the games on the topic here. Keep an eye on the main post for an edit with the list of games.
Got all the blockbusters. Gears 1 and 2, Bioshock, CoD 4, Fable 2, Forza 2, etc. Just about the only big blockbuster I haven't got is Halo 3. i DID have it but I sold it because I thought it sucked to make money for Fallout 3, which also sucked. Lose/Lose but ah well.

I wanna sell the whole lot to one person, for convenience's sake.
Although I'd probably be willing to sell the console to one person and the games to someone else, but then the person who just bought the console would need to shell out for games, but yeah, I spose I'm open to selling the console and games to seperate peeps.

As far as price goes? Make me an offer.

You sneap forum guise get first dibs on this shit before it goes to ebay, because i love you guise so very, very much, so buy it before some ebay cunt does. :D

Noooooo, even though I haven't been able to in awhile, I was so looking forward to getting another wireless adapter and many more CoD4 rounds :(

Dude I seshed some CoD 4 on PC the other morning and went 107-54 on a 28 man Domination game
I could NEVER pick up CoD 4 out of the blue on 360 for a little sesh one and kick that much ass
Says it all.

you in a hurry to sell it dude?

i am insanely skint at the mo, but will have some money in 2-4 weeks

no particular rush sash, the sooner the better of course, but yeah, no particular rush
you want a list of all the games?

to be honest i reckon i would just be interested in the xbox and controllers, im not that much of a gamer so would be kool just to have a game or to to relax with every now and then, as the next few month are gonna be hectic, how much u think you want for the console?

well consoles go from anywhere from 60-80 on ebay, so make me an offer, also it depends on whether i get an offer for the whole lot