Should i get the 360 or PS3?

I wouldn't really worry about disc capacity, by the time it really becomes a problem for the 360 there'll be a new Microsoft console out that makes use of higher capacity storage media.

which will make ps3 fanboys laugh because us stupid xbox gamers have to spend money. :heh:

which will make ps3 fanboys laugh because us stupid xbox gamers have to spend money. :heh:

:lol:

Yeah this, I already think it's a fucking scam that you have to pay to play online with the xbox.

Not only that, but the inevitable red ring of death that isn't just a possibility it's a reality.

There are other things that piss me off about the 360, like the fact that they Fuck you out of a HDMI port and they don't play blue ray and the fact that HD DVD is a garbage format. Or the fact that they charge you so much for the stupid fucking proprietary hard drive.

The 360 fucking sucks. Nuff said.

I decided: Xbox.

Not because its better, but because the games fitted me better.
Also, i will keep my computer up to date so i at least can play all my FPS-games on at least medium-levels.

In the end of my decision PS3 was actually looking allot more attractive for me, but i mean, the first game that wanted me to get a console was Fable 2, and now that Fable 3 is being released it just feels stupid to buy a PS3 and not get to play the games that made me want a console in the first place! :lol:

I like 360...granted u got to pay 50 bucks for the online but to me its worth it...plus check out project natal...you wont even need any controller to play the games

Xbox Live is so ridiculously well implemented it's worth the price of admission.
Everything is accessible from everything.

I like 360...granted u got to pay 50 bucks for the online but to me its worth it...plus check out project natal...you wont even need any controller to play the games

I agree about xbox live, but about project natal: If i wanted to move around i wouldn't have bought an xbox! :lol:

Xbox Live is so ridiculously well implemented it's worth the price of admission.
Everything is accessible from everything.

Yeah, the exclusives + Xbox Live was the main reason for me getting one.. still kind of hurts though, because i am absolutely terrified of getting the RROD(Which ~35% of the new consoles get.). :lol:

still kind of hurts though, because i am absolutely terrified of getting the RROD(Which ~35% of the new consoles get.). :lol:

Just get one of the new ones, with the Jasper board and you won't need to worry about 3RL.

By the way, you've said that one of the reasons you want a console is Brutal Legend. Dude, this game is sweeeeeeet. Shitloads of laughs.

yeh brutal legend is hilarious...and when i got the rrod microsoft took the console back and sent me a new one with no questions asked, the console was even out of warranty...they even covered all the shipping so there was no money out of my pocket

Just get one of the new ones, with the Jasper board and you won't need to worry about 3RL.

Yeah, i have the new one, and it is the Jasper board that has the 35% RROD-rate. ;)
The first one had 65%.. or well, they tested 100 consoles and ~65 consoles got the RROD, so in a larger scale it might not be true.. but still.

By the way, you've said that one of the reasons you want a console is Brutal Legend. Dude, this game is sweeeeeeet. Shitloads of laughs.

Oh man i want it so bad !
Cant afford it until next month though! ;(