Persuade me to buy a ps3

Dalinkwent48@aim.com

Be Creative, Get Laid
Apr 7, 2009
Jersey
I already have xbox...but last night i was playing the shit out of metal gear solid at my buddys house and im contemplating buying the ps3 because of that game...is it worth it to have both? I also already have a blu-ray player so thats not a selling point for me....Convince me

uncharted-2-among-thieves-artwork-big.jpg

ET FUCKING CETERA

Depends on what your fave franchises are. I'm not big on Gears of War, I love Metal Gear, Gran Turismo, God Of War, Uncharted, etc. If you have a Blu Ray I would think twice about it but it is awesome. On a side note , my PS3 just died the second time (YLOD) me and my bro attempted to open it up and reflow it with no success so far. So I bought a new PS3 Slim and bought Amazon's Square Trade 3 year drop/spill protection , only $55 for 3 years protection , I highly recommend it !

a PS3 will gain you the admiration of your peers, endow you with x-ray vision, and increase your intelligence. it also dispenses beer, offers on-screen wardrobe advice, and will get you laid.

i may have made some of those up.

The next Metal Gear Solid (Rising) is going to be on Xbox360, so I´m not sure if you should pull the trigger on this.

Some of the good PS3 exclusives are Uncharted, God Of War 3, Metal Gear Solid 4, Little Big Planet, Gran Turismo, Yakuza, Heavy Rain and Killzone 2. And Playstation Move.

Some of the good X360 exclusives are Mass Effect, Halo, Gears Of War, Dead Rising, Saint´s Row, Fable, Forza, Comdemned, Alan´s Wake and Crackdown 2. And Project Natal.

a PS3 will gain you the admiration of your peers, endow you with x-ray vision, and increase your intelligence. it also dispenses beer, offers on-screen wardrobe advice, and will get you laid.

i may have made some of those up.

If it gives me x-ray vision then consider me fucking convinced!!!

I'll let the legend himself convince you to get a ps3:

Last edited by a moderator: