Xbox 360 essential games!

My top XBOX360 games:

FALLOUT 3
FALLOUT 3
FALLOUT 3

There is no game I enjoyed more in the past. I loved the atmosphere, the free gameplay and the radio programs. If you don´t know fallout 1 & 2, you´ll absolutely love this game, I guess. The "Fallout veterans" here at the forum don´t like Fallout 3, because they expected something different..no idea. I have no sympathy for bashing a high quality game (in each way) like this!

Additional to that, I implore you: Get Mass Effect 1 & 2 (the first you´ll get very cheap).

My top XBOX360 games:

FALLOUT 3
FALLOUT 3
FALLOUT 3

There is no game I enjoyed more in the past. I loved the atmosphere, the free gameplay and the radio programs. If you don´t know fallout 1 & 2, you´ll absolutely love this game, I guess. The "Fallout veterans" here at the forum don´t like Fallout 3, because they expected something different..no idea. I have no sympathy for bashing a high quality game (in each way) like this!

Additional to that, I implore you: Get Mass Effect 1 & 2 (the first you´ll get very cheap).

We who do not like Fallout 3 base our dislike on some very cogent points. I won't go into them because it always turns into a giant rant but I will say that "high quality" is not a term I would use to describe a game that launched with enough critical errors to rival Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines.

Critical errors. Logical wise or technically?

I know, on PS3 the game was technically bad, but on 360 and PC it´s pretty good.

It´s all about entertainment. I enjoy a game like a nice book, and for me personally Fallout 3 was awesome to play through.

I know, on PS3 the game was technically bad, but on 360 and PC it´s pretty good.

It´s all about entertainment. I enjoy a game like a nice book, and for me personally Fallout 3 was awesome to play through.

I bought two expansions last weekend and played them through. I can highly recommend Point Lookout for some redneck shooting!

Operational errors, in that the game would crash at some fairly innocuous moments.

Def get gears 1&2, army of two, darkness, batman, prototype (its 1 player and theres no online but the campaign is sick),unreal tournament, UFC unleashed

On XBOX360? I´m not sure, if I understand it correctly? Do we talk about the content or technical issues? You said "crash".

I only have the PC version so I can't speak to the console versions (pretty sure they had a few bugs, but that could just be hearsay I picked up). By "crash" I mean the game would freeze and I would have to reboot my computer. I actually managed to lock myself out of the game by saving just before detonating the megaton bomb and having the game crash basically just after, so whenever I tried to load the game it would just crash and I had to start all over again, which I did not do until a couple of versions later.

Damn, Vampire Bloodlines is such a wonderful game. Too bad that the controls/gameplay sucked and there was so many serious bugs. This game is placed on first on my list that games that should have a remake.

Yeah it's a pretty awesome game, the community have done a good job of patching it but there's still some glitches in there.

The PS3 version was pretty buggy, they probably optimised for 360 and just shoved it onto the other platforms.

That being said, for the exorbitant amounts of money they charge for new games these days, anything beyond a simple glitch is unacceptable, let alone "my game is screwed because I saved seconds before a critical error I didn't see coming".

^i can't believe that more games don't have a revert style checkpoint system like Oblivion.... which makes me wonder, does Fallout3 really not have that ? They were made by the same studio...