Recommend me some bands similar to Sanctuary.

Rhombus

Mar 20, 2008
I can't get enough of it. I really love Warrel's vocals with Sanctuary. So recommend me any bands that share the similar bad ass vocals of the old school Warrel Dane.

PS. I know about Nevermore, but there's no comparison.

Sanctuary is a heavy-power metal right ? I could recommend you some power metal, as a genre that they sing

Rhapsody
Hammerfall
Stravotarius
Symphony X
Lordi
Manowar
Hellowen
3 Inches of Blood

To clarify I was referring to Warrel Dane's high pitched vocals. I enjoy power metal but perhaps a better example of what I am looking for could be King Diamond. Since I think most people have heard of him.

Helstar and Panzer seconded, you're into the heavy/thrash power movment...Cage too. Forbidden I guess. Alot of the bands oN KIT this year feature that style

Sanctuary is a heavy-power metal right ? I could recommend you some power metal, as a genre that they sing

Rhapsody
Hammerfall
Stravotarius
Symphony X
Lordi
Manowar
Hellowen
3 Inches of Blood

I really am going to put in a ban request for you soon if you keep dumb shit like this up. Why post if you're not going to be directly helpful?

I checked out Metal Church. BAD ASS! Keep 'em coming. Just about to check out Helstar. Thanks for the recommendations.