Recommend me some Midi Pad for drums

I can recommend you stay the fuck away from this piece of shit:

mpd16.jpg

Other than that gem, I got nothing.

Not mine, nor my friend's that got one shortly after I did - he loves using it to program all the songs he writes for his band. Also, the nanoKEY that I got for xmas is still working fine too.

i ordered a korg nanopad myself a while ago, but had to return it... lots of mistriggering and some pads weren't playable at all.
disappointing. did anyone else have problems with his?

Finally I've got my Nanopad. It works very well, for 50 € it worths the price. Sometimes for double kick, well, double finger is hard to record all the beats, but enough for my purpose.

Only one problem, there is some millisecond delay. Notes are a bit displaced I can see and hear it. No problem if quantizing 1/8, but 1/16 it quantizes at the wrong grid.

Any tip to avoid this delay?

Finally I've got my Nanopad. It works very well, for 50 € it worths the price. Sometimes for double kick, well, double finger is hard to record all the beats, but enough for my purpose.

Only one problem, there is some millisecond delay. Notes are a bit displaced I can see and hear it. No problem if quantizing 1/8, but 1/16 it quantizes at the wrong grid.

Any tip to avoid this delay?

Curious to hear about this delay issue since i'm thinking about buying MIDI Pads for drums too.