RECOMMENDATION: Necros Christos - Triune Impurity Rites (2007)

Krilons Resa

Jerry's married?!
Nov 7, 2002
Inside dorian's gym bag.
4dz0sn9.jpg

Tracklisting:

1-6: The Three Cultmysteries according to the Torments of the Damned
8-13: The Three Cultmysteries according to the Ceremonies of Goetia
15-22: The Three Cultmysteries according to the Rites of Necro-Demonomancy

Nekros Kristos (Temple IX.99) 01:30
2. Daemonomantic Fog Lay Upon The Tombs Of Succoth 04:29
3. Kischuf (Temple VIII) 00:47
4. Christ Was Not Of Goatborn Blood 03:54
5. Nam Ignis Est Umbra Locorum Infernorum (Temple VII) 00:34
6. Tormented Flesh On The Mount Of Crucifixion 03:35
7. Gate I: Das schwarze Wasser der Toten 01:18
8. Ora Pro Nobis (Temple VI) 00:55
9. Last Rite Of Christ 3:20
10. In Love With Ereskigal (Temple V) 00:49
11. Va Koram Do Rex Satan 06:45
12. Voragem Mortis (Temple IV) 00:36
13. Black Mass Desecration 03:52
14. Gate II: Offenbarungen der Mayrim 03:20
15. Damnation Worship (Temple III) 00:36
16. Impure Burials Prevail 03:45
17. Necromancing The Ghost (Temple II) 00:54
18. Deathless In Spiritual Evil 05:36
19. Conquering Tell Al-Mutesallim (Temple I) 00:48
20. Triune Impurity Rites - I. Skulldoom Of Sumer (Darkness) 04:37
21. Triune Impurity Rites - II. Nazarethical Ram Of Bethlehem (Damnation) 01:31
22. Triune Impurity Rites - III. Blasphemous Graves Open At The End Of Days (Death) 03:49
23. Gate III: Im Schatten des Zikkurath 02:35

Total playing time
: 59:55

THE
Death/Black Metal album to beat in '07. Excellent songwriting, thick, pummeling guitar tone, brooding, dark, eerie-as-fuck atmosphere, these guys got it going on. Extremely occult. They released a few demos prior to this debut full-length. Most songs have a "temple" prior to them, ranging from chants, whispers, eerie noises, organs, guitar, and rituals.....setting up the suffocating atmosphere. Otherworldly. Dig it.

This is solid stuff here. That guitar tone is dripping with filth, and awesome. The mid section to 'deathless in spiritual evil' is:Shedevil:

Based on your enthusiasm, together with its occult theme, I cannot wait to spin this. Where did you discover this?

Quick, everyone, download it and say you love it before J gets a chance, just so we can prevent him from liking it. :loco:

Based on your enthusiasm, together with its occult theme, I cannot wait to spin this. Where did you discover this?

Quick, everyone, download it and say you love it before J gets a chance, just so we can prevent him from liking it. :loco:

LOL ...

I have heard about their demos and all the rave about them..then found about about this debut that came out a little while ago and that it was already kinda hard to get, so I jumped on it. When you find it, its a bit pricey but worth it...the 2nd pressing will be out shortly.

edit: if J. doesnt dig this, I totally give up on the chap.

This is PHENOMENAL. :kickass:

This is a slowed down pummeling version of MELECHESH, early ROOT, and even a tad DEATHSPELL OMEGA combined.

I need to find out more about this band. Where do they come from? Greece? There's a Mesopotamian vibe running throughout with references to Zikkurath.

EDIT: They're German. Here's their metal archives page.

Plan on ordering when it hits a US distro of sorts (18 + 8 bucks shipping is too much for my ass right now). Someone do keep looking for it to hit US distros along with me just in case i miss it :p