2. The Bleeding Eyes of a Breeding Whore
3. I See Nothing But Flesh
4. Resurrected for Massive Torture
5. We Couldn't Be Further From the Truce
6. Godslaughtering Murder Machine
7. Symphony of the Deceived
8. Loveless, Godless, Flawless

Band Members:

Lord K. Philipson (also in God Among Insects) - Guitars, Keyboards, Programming, Main Songwriter, etc.
Jorgen Sandstrom (Grave, Entombed, Vicious Art) - Vocals
Petter S. Freed (2 Ton Predator) - Guitar
Jo Enckell - Vocals
Michael Hakansson (Evergrey) - Bass

The Project Hate have 4 official studio albums, a live album and a demo, with this being their latest work. Everything they've done is on an extremely high level for me and so I chose this release for no other reason than it being their most recent work. Armageddon March Eternal is the most polished and straight-forward of their albums to date and may appeal to some and not to others, but I think this band has something in their sound that accomodates all tastes. Lord K. Philipson is the main man behind the band and he is an absolute riffmaster. Keyboards are used and sound like grand piano pieces. The bass is always excellent and is handled on this album by Michael Hakansson of Evergrey who does a great job of both laying down a solid base and moving off in his own direction at times. The dual vocal attack is perhaps the greatest asset of the band with the best death metal vocalist on the planet, Jorgen Sandstrom, handling those duties and the wonderful Jo Enckell sounding like an Angel to offset his Demons. The lyrics are pure blasphemy and are as extreme anti-christian as it gets. Fortunately, the apocalyptic atmosphere of the music tends to amplify those lyrics where they might otherwise be bland, creating an extremely strong overall package.

Each album from this band differs from the other in many subtle ways and if this album doesn't quite grab you, it's almost a certainty one of the others will. The early albums have a more raw sound and feature more use of industrial/electronic sounds at times, while at others the sound is completely organic. Hate, Dominate, Congregate, Eliminate is the album before AME and is by far their darkest work. Focusing on an intense, sometimes melancholy atmosphere, it goes the furthest in creating the perfect soundtrack to the apocalypse. If you want to know anymore about the earlier albums ask and if you want to hear samples, I'll upload them. Check out the reviews below for further descriptions of the band.

Hate, Dominate, Congregate, Elimate review
Armageddon March Eternal review

http://www.theprojecthate.net

ive got some of their stuff. its pretty good, but a lot of times the songs go on for far to long and the albums can get tedious towards the end. but sandstroms vocals are punishing

I was a big fan of Cyber Sonic Super Christ and When We Are Done, Your Flesh Will Be Ours but for some reason haven't gotten around to checking out their later releases. They're a lot of fun, so I'll go listen to these samples from this album.

I couldn't have guessed this recommendation coming from you... :) I'm not quite as sold on them, but as far as ambitious side projects by death metal veterans go, this is better than most. But those female vocals on Massive Torture are just that, and it has some dumb riffs as well. And Dan Swano is also involved, if anyone cares.

Melodeath veterans? Are you calling Grave or Leukemia melodeath?

Anyways, I own 3 of their albums I think. Fun to listen to once in a while.

Nah, you probably just saw me hyping these guys in about 235252352352356906 other threads.

I should upload Godslaughtering Murder Machine too, the opening of that song is face-rippingly bad ass and Jo's vocals are over the top awesome.

Yeah, this is pretty much my favorite band ever.