Recommendation: Turbo - Last Warrior

You like Dorosle Dzieci, Smak Ciszy, and Kawaleria Szatana more than Last Warrior? :zombie:

:lol:

You're joking right? Meaning, that you're aware that they're the same album, just different languages?

HAHAHAHA!!! Nope. Only heard a couple songs from them, and I guess different. Well, I guess I am SOLD then! hahaha

Thats fucking hilarious. Im placing another, too big, of an order with Tim tonight so there goes...

edit: LOL!

The Epidemic CD reissue comes with their live album that has a few lives tracks from the Ostatni version. Maybe between tonight and tomorrow I'll rip it and upload a track or two. I know I said I'd upload some songs from Epidemic too, but it's not what I was expecting it to be. I was kind of let down, but maybe it'll grow on me as my anticipations and expectations of what I thought it would be fade away. Maybe I'll upload some tracks anyway actually, but it's not really in the vein of either of the albums from which I've uploaded tracks. The singer is different, which a bit of a melodic bent, and the riffing is far less chaotic, more straightforward, slower, and a bit technical.