Recording in January?

Nice, i think it will be a good fit. Cant wait to hear it. Also, fuck you Paul for the trolling!

Hmmm. I need to hear his voice in action before I can judge but it is a bit odd.

Edit: Looked up a 2013 re recording to hear his voice. Still unsure for now, he is no Peter or Mikael

don't be that guy.

Well it is true. They are both very highly skilled growlers amd so far Im not too impressed by Nick. I am not a fan of Paradise Lost though so it kind of harms my first impressions. I'm hoping he sounds better on a Bloodbath album with more aggression and better production.

I wont judge too hard until that sample track comes.

Hmm, he's not too bad on that 2013 song. I guess there's nothing to do but wait and see how he fits with the band - probably well, or they wouldn't have asked him to join :)

h4DE5FE63

Where is teh sample?!

It could be but like I said before I think he is talking about the musical direction on this album, with this they have gone full circle from early swedish death metal to more modern swedish death metal to more technical and americans tyled death metal and now they are closing the circle with going back to the really, really old school death metal...I dont see why they should decide to put an end to the band because it is not like it is taking up much of their time from other projects...

Well its not just that, its the name of the album, Nick being the "bellringer" etc. All this is obviously speculation since it can be interpreted different ways.