Recording in January?

Unite in Pain is growing on me a little each day, I still need to hear the whole album! The shock from the difference in vocals is wearing off slowly.

Yeah I was pretty disappointed to hear that. I have not heard the full album but I know the vocals will take away from it to a certain degree. If this is truly the final album it would have been really awesome to have a combination of classic growlers. It would be amazing to have Peter and Mikael on a song each, plus some old school Swedish growlers like Jörgen Sandström, hell I'd even accept Martin Van Drunen if it was just one track. Nick could still have his shot at a song too, and even Paul Kuhr could finally have a long awaited appearance on the mic etc.

I mean, how badass of a sendoff would that be?? I guess it could be a mess if it was done wrong but what a sweet idea.

Hm. There we have it. :(

Yeah I was pretty disappointed to hear that. I have not heard the full album but I know the vocals will take away from it to a certain degree. If this is truly the final album it would have been really awesome to have a combination of classic growlers. It would be amazing to have Peter and Mikael on a song each, plus some old school Swedish growlers like Jörgen Sandström, hell I'd even accept Martin Van Drunen if it was just one track. Nick could still have his shot at a song too, and even Paul Kuhr could finally have a long awaited appearance on the mic etc.

I mean, how badass of a sendoff would that be?? I guess it could be a mess if it was done wrong but what a sweet idea.

That would turn out more like a circus event than a DM-album.

They better fucking play som gigs in Sweden this time.

Yeah I guess. I know there are some guest vocals on the title track at least. I just want to hear some of the best growlers on a Bloodbath track, even a couple sweet guest spots would be nice.