recording sooner

redfly

Ruled By The Riff
Aug 22, 2005
Manchester/New England
I got this from Testaments site.Maybe the album will come out sooner," fingers crossed" I dont want them rushed though.

Testament Must Cancel Two Shows in Italy Only!

Due to events beyond their control, Testament are canceling two upcoming shows in Italy only, August 31 and September 1. The band wishes to express their grief in canceling these two shows. There has been a difficult situation recently involving band drummer Nick Barker having Visa issues and due to scheduling conflicts the band are going into the studio earlier at the end of August, earlier than anticipated, to begin recording their forthcoming Nuclear Blast release.

Testament wishes to thank the fans for their continued support as well as Debbie and the Italian promoters of these shows for being so generous with their understanding of the situation - Testament will be back in Italy soon and make it up to everyone!

hope they record the album, Sept-October, rest in november and then move on with a North American tour (Starting in California) in December followed by the rest of the world 2008!:headbang:
An earlier release? probably not...but we can all cross our fingers

I'm an italian testament fan......
They disappointed all their italian supporters.
I didn't expect such a childish behaviour from them.

They keep saying March 2008. I hope Nuclear Blast puts out a limited or deluxe edition at the same time with a dvd. Sometimes NB will have some different packages like a metal tin, or comes with a flag or whatever. Whatever ends up happening I hope we know in advance so I know what to get. I'll probably end up buying a couple different versions if there are any. I just hope NB gets the promotion going early, I've talked to some people who didn't know that the band is still around.

I'm an italian testament fan......
They disappointed all their italian supporters.
I didn't expect such a childish behaviour from them.

What childish behaviour do you mean?.There is an explanation on their site.It sounds as if it's beyond their control due to the fact the drummer is having visa problems and that they really are sorry.You don't have much room to complain with me.Testament has played Italy more then the east coast of their own country.

They keep saying March 2008. I hope Nuclear Blast puts out a limited or deluxe edition at the same time with a dvd. Sometimes NB will have some different packages like a metal tin, or comes with a flag or whatever. Whatever ends up happening I hope we know in advance so I know what to get. I'll probably end up buying a couple different versions if there are any. I just hope NB gets the promotion going early, I've talked to some people who didn't know that the band is still around.

Oh man I would love a deluxe edition!. Maybe they will have sighned preorder copies on their site.
I need notice too I don't want to miss anything.And I hope they don't save stuff for the import version.
I talked to some people who didn't know they were still around also.But most of them are married or thought metal in general was dead because all they listen to anymore is the radio and think stuff like godsmack is heavy..to bad more metal for us!!!:)

I think it's a given that the Japanese version will have at least one bonus track, maybe more. NB isn't as bad as Roadrunner for releasing albums twice, but if they did it wouldn't surprise me. I just hope the new album sells well. The sooner NB get started promoting the new album the better.

Any news about the recording process????:Smokin:

Hard to say. Skolnick's Trio has a show tonight (Sept. 9th). Of course Alex doesn't need to be present to lay down the drums or rhythm sections. Are they even finished writing material? Just wait a few more weeks, something will pop up on blabbermouth.