Rectifier+sansamp PSA1

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
here's a wee clip of the Rectifier w/o a boost (2 tracks) and the Sansamp PSA blended (2 tracks) equal volume.

I'm aware that this is not the sound sneapsters are going for, I can totally see myself using it for some goth band or so...
anyway, of course the PSA is not THE best thing for guits (it definitely is for bass ;) ), but it's great for tracking DIs etc...I'm glad I sold my POD for this...PSA>POD

psa+rec

keep in mind, it's not supposed to sound like a tight miced amp..it's supposed to sound fat and like a PSA :)

Lasse, it is a good idea to track guitar DIs with the psa-1 rather to buy another Direct Box?, how do you use it this way, in Preset 00?. it is better to use it instead of the Instrument ins in a firepod for example? sorry for the OT. now let´s hear that clip, hehe.

Lasse, it is a good idea to track guitar DIs with the psa-1 rather to buy another Direct Box?, how do you use it this way, in Preset 00?. it is better to use it instead of the Instrument ins in a firepod for example? sorry for the OT. now let´s hear that clip, hehe.

no, I'm using it to monitor while tracking.
I'll have a regular DI box splitting the signal, one end going into the preamp, one into the PSA

Can you post the psa an the rectifier sounds alone?
I read that Rammstein use this combination on guitars, one guitarrista play with a rectifier and the other with the psa. I really like their tone, so it coud be interesting! :D