Red Circuit

Exploding Ned

Sep 1, 2003
Southeastern U.S.
Did anyone like these guys? Sorry if there's already been a thread, didn't see one lately. The band featured Vanden Plas and Adagio members among others... Markus Teske, Chity Somapala, Patrick Rondat, Stephan Forte. Album (Trance State) released in '06. Keep hearing a new album is in the works, but never seems to appear.

Yeah .. I thought their debut was excellent. It was in my top 5 the year it came out. I read somewhere they had a new one about ready to go, but then I never heard anything further about it.

Britt

Yeap love this band! Of course I am a HUGE fan of Chity's vocals so I pretty much love anything he does.

There is indeed a new Red Circuit album coming, and IMO the songs are even better than the debut!

Hopefully some official news will come shortly about the new record label.

Did anyone like these guys? Sorry if there's already been a thread, didn't see one lately. The band featured Vanden Plas and Adagio members among others... Markus Teske, Chity Somapala, Patrick Rondat, Stephan Forte. Album (Trance State) released in '06. Keep hearing a new album is in the works, but never seems to appear.

All i have to say the album is ready since a long time. in regard to financial crisis many record labels refused our offer. but we do have some other offers and it all depends on what Markus is looking for and etc. Honestly the album is really a killer piece of work i've even done in my whole life. This Album will be released this year for sure:)

All i have to say the album is ready since a long time. in regard to financial crisis many record labels refused our offer. but we do have some other offers and it all depends on what Markus is looking for and etc. Honestly the album is really a killer piece of work i've even done in my whole life. This Album will be released this year for sure:)

Good deal, looking forward to it :Smokin:

I love Chity and Vanden Plas, so of course I bought it. The release was pretty good, but not up to the late Avalon or by Vanden Plas fare by any stretch. I would buy the next release though. I hope it is released soon.

Bryant