Red Lamb - "Only"

Fucking horrible, guitar included.

RC.jpg

http://wac.450f.edgecastcdn.net/80450F/loudwire.com/files/2013/01/RC.jpg

just like this??? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guy did better than joey. He got most of the words right.

I'll take Joey with his fucked up lyrics any day of the week over R.Lambs singer. No offense to the chap but I'm sure Dan could have found someone better younger more relevant and charismatic.

Buddy, do you have R.Lambs tour dates ?? I could have sworn I saw a Maryland date somewhere online and now I can't find it.

lol at the band playing behind a guard rail. Are they afraid one of the five people there might rush the stage?

Dan looked so happy... wtf is with that guy? Guitar is a Caparison in case anyone cares. Singer isn't super bad but not good either. Rest of the band sucks ass.

I saw this. I know there are more dates well in to June Their site is not up to date which is lame. It's 2013. You've got to update your shit in real time. Instant gratification if you will. Awesome job promoting shows. If their website is this bad , what does it say about the band ??? I also finally found that Maryland show. It's April 26 or 27. It says tickets are $25-65. Didn't realize the house of rock in bumfuck white marsh Maryland was a stadium with sections. Drinks better be cheap if they want me to shell out even $20 just to see one former member of Anthrax. My Maine interest in seeing them is to get up close and study Dan's guitar playing.