Red Seas Fire / Self Titled EP / Guitar Production?

Start the licking!

I actually think that they used the Axe FX Ultra direct, Nolly's Blackmachine (probably Bareknuckle equipped)
and if I remember correctly Pete used a Jackson Dinky back then and a Ibanez 7421 or 7321, not 100% sure.
Afaik one of Nolly's main rythm patches uses a 5150.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guitars on the first release are a Daemoness 7 string with BKP Rebel Yell bridge for rhythms, D'Addario 60 for the drop A stuff, 58 for B standard. For solos, Ibanez RG550 with BKP Emerald neck, for cleans if I'm not mistaken BKP Mule.

Guitars were reamped by Eduardo Apolonia using a 5150III with Orange and Mills cab if I remember correctly. Guitar DIs recorded with an Audient Mico preamp.

Guitars on the first release are a Daemoness 7 string with BKP Rebel Yell bridge for rhythms, D'Addario 60 for the drop A stuff, 58 for B standard. For solos, Ibanez RG550 with BKP Emerald neck, for cleans if I'm not mistaken BKP Mule.

Guitars were reamped by Eduardo Apolonia using a 5150III with Orange and Mills cab if I remember correctly. Guitar DIs recorded with an Audient Mico preamp.

Really? I thought Nolly got the Daemoness later...anyways you probably are correct :(

Yes, I reamped the guitars.

It was 5150III through Mills cab with V30s and Orange Cab with GK100s.
DI through Creation Audio Labs MW1 to Tube Screamer (80s Vintage one if I remember correctly).
Used 57s and 421s through Neve 1073 pre-amps.

Nolly only used the 57s if I also remember correctly.