Redemption and Pain Of Salvation now in stock

God forbid Ken forgets to post the link to a release in his store... :lol: I see he learned well.

Now people, go buy that Redemption disc NOW!

Not until you order new Divine Ascension, Vangough, Halcyon Way, Leprous (wait, you got that right?) and Borealis... ;)
Yep, love the new Leprous. I am having a tough time stopping spinning it, the new Voyager, Haken, Enbound(!), Myrath and Anubis Gate! Looks like I have some new homework.

The impatient Redemption fan boy in me is patiently waiting for Ken to process my order. Happy? :D

That's why I (almost) never order in the evening and always order in the morning, chances are the order is filled and shipped by noon...instant gratification is such a powerful thing. :worship:

Did you decide whether you'll be doing a hi-rez version of Haken?

At some point yes. The flash drive idea went over like a fart in church. We are about to undergo a complete revision of our website (both the front and back end). The easiest plan is to make a hi-rez version available for download through the site. Perhaps we will be able to partner with HD Tracks in the near future as well.

Many of our releases are archived in 24 bit so it would be nice to make these available.

That's why I (almost) never order in the evening and always order in the morning, chances are the order is filled and shipped by noon...instant gratification is such a powerful thing. :worship:

As long as you order before 5:30PM, there is about a 95% chance your order will ship same day.

Been ordered (along several other albums that I've wanted) and just awaiting arrival. Hopefully it will show up within the next day or so. I so cannot wait to hear that new Redemption album.