Redemption news...

13ShadesofGray

RI Porch Commando
Oct 21, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.colleengray.com
Greetings all,

Per Nick van Dyk, and Ken Golden: The release date for "The Fullness of Time" will be June 21st. One minute samples are available for listening at Replica Records. Also, per Ken, "There should be an mp3 of Threads available for download on our site before the end of the weekend".

I'll be premiering track one, "Threads" during my Seismic show this coming Wednesday. And there may be a surprise, according to Nick :)

Tune in at 8:30pm PST at www.seismicradio.com and be sure to join in the chat to let us know what you think.

Thanks for posting! I also just noticed on the Redemption web site (www.ivorygate.com/redemption) that the full track "Threads" is also available.

AWESOME stuff!! :OMG:

I can't wait to get my hands on the CD...do we really have to wait 'til June? <sigh> I *really* enjoyed the first disc (still gets regular play), and from what I've heard of it, this new one COMPLETELY blows away the first one.

Craig

sccaldwell said:
Thanks for posting! I also just noticed on the Redemption web site (www.ivorygate.com/redemption) that the full track "Threads" is also available.

AWESOME stuff!! :OMG:

I can't wait to get my hands on the CD...do we really have to wait 'til June? <sigh> I *really* enjoyed the first disc (still gets regular play), and from what I've heard of it, this new one COMPLETELY blows away the first one.

Craig

"Threads" is indeed available on the Redemption site :) and yes... this one COMPLETELY blows away the first one. Not to take away anything from the performances on that disc... but I've been continuously slack-jawed since Ray played it for me. Will probably be my number one for this year. And that says alot with the powerhouses that have been/will be released. :D

13ShadesofGray said:
Greetings all,

Per Nick van Dyk, and Ken Golden: The release date for "The Fullness of Time" will be June 21st. One minute samples are available for listening at Replica Records. Also, per Ken, "There should be an mp3 of Threads available for download on our site before the end of the weekend".

I'll be premiering track one, "Threads" during my Seismic show this coming Wednesday. And there may be a surprise, according to Nick :)

Tune in at 8:30pm PST at www.seismicradio.com and be sure to join in the chat to let us know what you think.

Oh, hi cunt! I know you! You're that woman (i.e. bitch) with the very masculine screen name that always confuses me.

Mattias of the Night said:
Oh, hi cunt! I know you! You're that woman (i.e. bitch) with the very masculine screen name that always confuses me.

Hey dickhead!

Yep.. that's me. Always a pleasure to confuse you. Although I have to admit, I thought confusion was your normal state of mind.

So nice to see you over here trying to get under my skin as well. I was starting to think you didn't care to bother any more ;) I'll be sure to send some grub down to you under your lovely bridge.

Cool news Colleen! I'm looking forward to the new Redemption cd.

I was hoping they'd be at this year's Progpower. Maybe we can talk Glenn into bringing them in to do a Sunday morning show, we can name it:

Redemption Sunday!!!!!

We'll all be in need of that (lol)!!!!!!