Refuge Denied

Metalman Dave

New Metal Member
Dec 29, 2006
upstate New York
Hail everyone,
I want to say i'm sorry first.I have been on other forums asking questions and have got beat on because of the questions I have asked.I know this is a nevermore forum but I wanted to ask about the Sanctuary Album:Refuge Denied.On that album there is a cover song called White Rabbit,I was just wondering if there was a guitar tab to that song,as it was done for that album.I would be greatful if someone could help out.Again,sorry if I'm asking the wrong question,I just didn't know where else to go.
Thanks
Dave

I gave up looking for Sanctuary tabs maybe 2 years ago. There are a few, but they aren't that good. Sadly, White Rabbit wasn't one of them. That might have changed since then, though. If you couldn't find one, then I'd be willing to bet there isn't one. Good luck.

ps. Treasure this response. Expect to see lots of food talk in this soon.

no, not really. every thread on here turns into a thread about food one way or another. it's a known fact in some corners of the world... similar to Paul Newman slowly dying of cancer and Jesus being anorexic (look it up).

What the fuck?

That was in there baking for about ten minutes before it fell out and someone shoved a bottle in its face.