Rehearsal '92?

I recently saw that while searching up these songs on google, and it's not working :(
I found a bunch of Russian websites that have them for download, but those are not working either

Thanks to Godswil, I now have them :)
I'll put them on soulseek sometime soon, this way they should be quite easy for a wider audience to access

BTW, I didn't start up the old topic again because I didn't know it was created until after I made this unfortunately

what history of this mp3? who rip it? where is original tape? Maybe it's possible to rip it in .wav or any lossless?

well i don't really know... i had some quite hard time to find it.. remained almost a year on SLSK on my wishlist before it suddently popped up.. then there was a guy here in the forum wich registered and made only some two posts that had the 92 Rehearsal and wanted 91's.. so i could mail him and trade..

originally i've got 91's Rehearsal as a single Mp3 file.. and splitted it into two.. the demo is said to have 3 tracks.... i could only identify 2 different songs.. so i splitted it and named it as i think they might be... As the original file name was: 01 Rites Of Winter (The Gathering In Flames).mp3 I've splitted it and the first half i assumed to be "Rites of Winter" and the second half "The Gathering in Flames".

The tracklist from Metal-Archives says there's a first track, called "Eye of the goat" ... so its still missing.