Rehearsal 91

katatonikblacksoul

New Metal Member
Aug 19, 2005
Does anyone at all have this rehearsal from 91 containing these tracks

1. Eye of the Goat
2. Rites of Winter
3. The Gathering in Flames

I am looking for a trade if anyone has this as i have a rehearsal from 92 containing the tracks

1.Daylight Harvest
2.Sunset Choir

cheers thanx!!

its important to point out that the 91 rehearsal is not katatonia. its some fuzzy, noisy necro shit done completely aside. however, the rehearsal from '92 is two songs we did right after the jhva elohim meth demo. dunno why they never ended up on dance of december souls. there were a couple of good riffs there actually.

its important to point out that the 91 rehearsal is not katatonia. its some fuzzy, noisy necro shit done completely aside. however, the rehearsal from '92 is two songs we did right after the jhva elohim meth demo. dunno why they never ended up on dance of december souls. there were a couple of good riffs there actually.

aww poo......something I dont have and really want....:erk:

Well,you don't have that songs somewhere in the basement? :lol:

Pleaaaseee...upload!!! Find it...jesus christ,if you don't have it, try to remember them and record them again :loco:

I'm kidding,but I am dying to here that 'shit' :headbang: