Reign in Acai's Used Metal Shirt Give Away

Reign in Acai

Of Elephant and Man
Jun 25, 2003
Favela of My Dismay
I have more metal shirts than I know what to do with. Most of these have been worn once or twice, and stored away for safe keeping.

Shirts will come either washed or doused in my hateful fragrance, whichever you prefer.

Iced Earth "The Glorious World Tour 2004" XL Long Sleeve
November's Doom - White Logo on Black XL short sleeve
Thyrfing - Indecipherable Band Logo Black XL Long Sleeve
For the beer enthusiats - Hale's Ales Troll Porter XL Short Sleeve
Will of the Ancients - XL hoodie (Jason Jordansin, I believe you had interest in this one, pm me if you want it)
Metallica - Ride the Lightning Short Sleeve XL
Opeth Lamentations over America 2004 shirt XL
Hypocrisy - Long Sleeve XL (This is the only that was really worn to excess, so it's a little faded)

PM me if interested in Salvation Army Metal Wear.

I really should give away/sell my metal shirts. I rarely wear any of them much these days to be quite honest. Nostalgic value will probably win over though.

I have about 5 band shirts in my entire collection.

And one of them is a size M Wetwork shirt that I really would like to get rid of

I have so many bandshirts....fuck.

I bought 15 of em at DOBD Fest alone.. lmao

Most of em I bought way too fucking big cuz im used to purchasing them scrawny fucking euro-fag shirts that run wicked small. So I have a bunch of XXL shirts that iwould love to sport but would be like wearing a fucking johnny.

Most of em I bought way too fucking big cuz im used to purchasing them scrawny fucking euro-fag shirts that run wicked small. So I have a bunch of XXL shirts that iwould love to sport but would be like wearing a fucking johnny.

:lol: I live in a boiler room, so I don't have cuarto for the 40 shirts I own. Plus, this is to clear up space for new shirts I will hardly ever wear. :lol:

Toss them over this way ! I'm rather large in at least one dimension that I can think of (also quite tall, now that you mention it)

He really is one cool motherfucker. Climb Thar and I, have had countless discussions on how cool most of you fucks are. We have stated on more than one occasion that we would trade up our "real life" amigos for you blokes, no questions asked.

:lol: I talk about you people to my "real-life" friends quite a bit, recounting the awesome experiences of drunken devastation upon which we embarked

edit: DOBD was a really weird weekend. lots of fun though

Damn you and your XL-ness...

I have trouble fitting into a large these days. Have a few large shirts I'll probably end up giving away soon due to their overwhelming size.