Reign in Acai's Used Metal Shirt Give Away

lmao....jerry, move over here u fuck. we would have a godamn blast!

i could get you a job @ my place making great money.

we could drink good beer, headbang, and id introduce you to some cool kats.

fuck cali!!!!!!!!!!

Kenneth, do you remember that ridiculously friendly woman at the jewish deli in Baltimore that we trekked a seemingly endless procession of miles through seas of homeless negros to find? She introduced us to some table of grannies who seemed almost TOO interested in our pursuits that weekend, following which she kissed each of us on the cheek before we departed into the rainy April afternoon.

Kenneth, do you remember that ridiculously friendly woman at the jewish deli in Baltimore that we trekked a seemingly endless procession of miles through seas of homeless negros to find? She introduced us to some table of grannies who seemed almost TOO interested in our pursuits that weekend, following which she kissed each of us on the cheek before we departed into the rainy April afternoon.

of course i do...that was the most awkward moment of the entire weekend. hahahhahahhahahaaaa...when she went to kiss you and you rdid a triple-take..hahhahahahahhaha wtf! oh mannnnzz

i'm sure it had some fair competition as far as awkward moments went that weekend :lol:

do you keep in touch with our ex-military "i once killed a man in a home invasion" stuttering friend whose name i cannot recall?

Oh, I have an XL Long-Sleeve Emperor shirt, the one with the ugly chick giving the horns, and the Into The Infinity Of Thoughts lyrics on the back... if anyone wants it, I'm sure I could ship it out before the cold season begins.

I need more band shirts. I found a Deceased shirt on eBay, along with a Peste Noire one, and I neeeeeeed them.