Reincarnation Thread

Shamateur

Hypocrite
Jan 23, 2003
Nonexistence
Ok, Boys & Girls!

Where did everyone disappear? It's time to begin again. Though we won't see a new album during next several years, there are some interesting things to discuss. So don't go by.

lol the chat thread is like the 4th in the very first page :p (edit, nope it is the SECOND one which means it was the first one when you started this...chat topic, lol)

I disapeared for a fucking while, but for some reason, I have been listening to a lot of Hypocrisy lately (Sofia especially, what a gig), so here I am.

Hello everyone! Very nice to see old faces here!

Tumn, man, fully agree with you. Btw, russia and post soviet countries met that crap very warm.

This is what happened in Moscow during autograph session.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWOkw-_2Z9k"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWOkw-_2Z9k[/ame]

Some "fans" were trying to sell their singed delux copies for $200 right after the session.

Hey, Supernova, how's it going in Canada now?

Guess activity decreases without news, especially when a community is so small to begin with. No pain album since 2011, no hypocrisy since 2013. What is peter working on right now?
edit: can't believe my join date is 2005. time does fly i guess.

The only news we got through last years is Lindemann. It is not a sort of good news, so lets skip it.

I would like to share with u one more thing.
iOdHxa49I5I.jpg

Probably, they will survive, but composer's list from EOD indicates that Peter wrote mostly the whole album. We can see what we saw on TFC.

When the Lindemann non-sense dies down, hope for a new Hypocrisy album. Need some good new Peter style death metal.

EOD was a nice step forward in Hypostyle death metal, but the point is that nothing is eternal. Some things' getting older and die. Hope that Peter will try to give us at least several albums.

Long time without news = dead place :loco:

End of Disclosure is a good album, but I don't know why Peter decided to wrote the whole thing alone. Mikael did a really excelent job on ATOED.

I hope that both guys write for the next album... and maybe Lars for one song :devil:

Long time without news = dead place :loco:

End of Disclosure is a good album, but I don't know why Peter decided to wrote the whole thing alone. Mikael did a really excelent job on ATOED.

I hope that both guys write for the next album... and maybe Lars for one song :devil:

I think Peter wrote the whole think because Mikael has been focusing of rising his child and it is totally understandable!.

I got the chance to meet peter at a Lindemann Realease party here in Brisbane, AUS.

Peter said he was getting things sorted to come to Australia with Hypo, Also he had mentioned before in his FB page that he was working on a Pain album but I think it turned out to be Lindemann's, he said that before the brief hiatus of Rammstein and then boom you got Lindemann, I don't mind the album but I guess not putting it in my playlist says a lot!

The point is that Peter and Till with their Lindemann project are searching for a new auditorium, as I think, among teenagers who are more addicted to things like pig's shit and always ready to pay a lot of money for this.

Probably, it is only a money matter, but also fame which immediately has spreaded throughout the world.

The only obvious fact is that most of Hypocrisy fans as well as Pain fans, rejected this kind of music. That is why in a so called "making of Prise Abort" we can see only Peter describing his participation in the project and his own right for creation -- the main purpose of this video was to assure old Peter's fans and admirers that this is good, this is normal.

I thought that Lindemann was a solo project with Peter maybe giving a couple of riffs for the album, but the song I listened to sounds like Peter. To be honest, it's not my kind of music.

According to interview which appeared in russian magazine, Peter doesn't have any plans for Hypocrisy & Pain at the moment. Probably, he will write another album for Lindemann which is more likely because half of it is already exists. And only after that maybe he will do something for these bands.