relationship advice

Baliset

guitar deity
Jul 31, 2002
New England
www.maudlinofthewell.com
"How do I tell a boy I don't like him?"
"I'll handle this, I've heard them all: 'I don't like you', 'I just want to be friends', 'I want to see other people', 'I don't want to have to kill you but I will.'"
"Just tell this boy that you are very flattered but that you don't feel the same way about him."
"And if that doesn't work? Six simple words: 'I'm not gay but I'll learn.'"

Damnit, Greg,
I thought you were the 'macho' one in MotW. Verily have my notions been shattered as though icicles clinging to the uterus of a female yeti.
Sheesh! I daresay that you were a bit of a role model to me. WERE, mind you!
Well, I am not schooled in the ClassRoom Of The Gay, but I suppose the following advice is sexual-preference-blind:

1. Woo your intended with vegemite.
2. Brush with Tom's All Natural Toothpaste. From Maine!
3. Wear a Celtic Frost t-shirt.
4. Pretend you're from Connecticut.
5. Have the ex-trumpet player from MotW serenade the prospective lover with some Wynton Marsalis. Hey Hey HEY!
6. Learn how to bellydance from That Greek Chick
7. Act TOUGHER. At one Mass Metalfest, you were positively nice whilst handing out fliers. Such behavior gives the wrong impressions.
8. Pretend to be a Medieval Historian. Get a tweed jacket with arm patches, adopt a faux Welsh accent, perfect the comb-over, and affect a speech impediment. Tip #8 NEVER fails in landing women in my hometown of Andover, Massachusetts! Money in the proverbial bank...

greg6666.gif