Released Revalver MK III ??

that's just the demo. he was asking for a full release :)

I thought the demo just had a few amps and barely any extra features? The people are tweaking the amp electronics structures and mixing different sections together, which I don't think are in the demo.

But yeah, I would like to buy the full version too :p But it's not for sale anywhere, and no dates are given.

I thought the demo just had a few amps and barely any extra features? The people are tweaking the amp electronics structures and mixing different sections together, which I don't think are in the demo.

But yeah, I would like to buy the full version too :p But it's not for sale anywhere, and no dates are given.

Nope, the demo has full features as far as I can tell.

The demo has full functionality, but you can't save presets and there's a volume drop/swooshing sound every 45 seconds or something.

What you are talking about is the HP version, which will be a cheaper version without the tweaking functionality and only the Peavey amps.

The demo has full functionality, but you can't save presets and there's a volume drop/swooshing sound every 45 seconds or something.

By the way, has anyone else noticed the demo doesn't add white noise when mixing down, or am I going nuts? I tried RevIII by doing a quick mixdown of a song, and I couldn't hear the noise there. Might be just my ears, tho :)