Revalver MK III.5 ?

I just did a google translation

For the last line of features

"More than 150 pregnant convolution"

:lol:

Babelfish translation from french to english by LarsEric ( Revalver Forum )

This version proposes new amplifiers and effects.
The new amplifiers are: Peavey 3120TM, Peavey MasterpieceTM, Peavey SensationTM, Budda® SuperdriveTM II, and Budda Superdrive V.

With the ray of the effects we have: Peavey VCL-2TM tubes compressor and the pedal of expression Budda BudwahTM. It will be possible to add or remove easily the modules and to even return in an amplifier to modify the parameters of them: to add or remove lamps, to gauge the voltage, etc

A panel of effect is found: chorus, disto, compression, wah, time, octaver and a réverbe with convolution. It is possible to charge does not import qul effect VST directly in ReValver.

Here the remainder of the characteristics:
22 models of amplifiers: of which Peavey 6505®, 6505+, JSX®, 3120TM, Classic®, ValveKing®, Triple XXX®, MasterpieceTM and SensationTM
12 préamplis
9 amplifiers of power
20 pedals of effects
12 racks of effect
More than 150 enclosures in convolution

préamplis :lol:

Damn!!! I was ready to pull the trigger on the gsp1101....

I think I'll wait for the revalver rack!!!! I hope we will be able to put hour hands on that thing this year!!

Not too excited yet. 3.5 indicates to me it might still be the same engine (as MK II and III). Who knows... looking forward to a demo.

Not too excited yet. 3.5 indicates to me it might still be the same engine (as MK II and III). Who knows... looking forward to a demo.

I'm sure It'll be the same engine, but with a couple of automation bug fixes its enough for me, I love the revalver tone with cabs IRs :headbang:, also the playability is superb. :)

Well i hope they fucking do something......IT's way over a year or so since the release of ReValver mk III without Any updates.....nothing

i completely stopped using that noisy piece of shit but if they are going to update and carry on with ReValver, i'll give it a try again

It can be a noisy piece of crap but some of the amps in it are SO good! But a lot of tweaking to get those good sounds though... I just hope they fix the fucking noise.

And also They need to trash all the Impulses that came with it.....They all are horrible.....Not one preset that comes with it sounds good......not that i even use presets but it should sound descent by just plugging in

IMHO Revalver Rocks over a LOT of other amps sims, and its the most tweakeable of all. A lot of excellent tones from this forum are from Revalver.
The presets are very decent, and if you dont like them, you can make your own very easy.
Talking about noise, it has one of the best noise gates, with a lot of options.

IMHO Revalver Rocks over a LOT of other amps sims, and its the most tweakeable of all. A lot of excellent tones from this forum are from Revalver.
The presets are very decent, and if you dont like them, you can make your own very easy.
Talking about noise, it has one of the best noise gates, with a lot of options.

Really the only dude to make Revalver sound good that i have heard is that GuBBOK? dude not sure how to spell it......but you should have seen that dudes signal chain it was crazy

Goddamn Guitar, Dandelium, JaviPerrera, Behindert, Splat88, Dimitar (blackbird), and abyssofdreams have all gotten great tones out of Revalver many times.