Releasedate for "Pristine In Bondage"

Thank you once again Moony for supplying more information! Now I know what it is called!

I have two Japanese CD's: Edguy's Vain Glory Opera and Children Of Bodom's Tokyo Warhearts. Both of them had the OBI strip and both have paragraph's in Japanese. I did not get two booklets, but the booklets are very thick and do contain a lot more than just lyrics and pictures, with biography's and whatnot like you said. At least I assume the paragraphs are biographies. Thanks once again! :)

Hearse said:
Nice.

Anyway if Japanese companies demand more tracks on the album, why wont you put the "extra" songs in all albums (europen & american) aswell? So they would be "part" of the album officially.

Unless japanese companise demand that they have something others don't.
In which it is unaccetable! :p
Let's start a riot :loco:

Simply because, if an albums would have the same amount of tracks all over the world no japanese label would ever license it because the people over there would buy the cheaper imported one. The downside on that is that only a few people would ever get their hands on the album. Licensing = good distribution

I'll try to get the jap-version when it's out...shouldn't be too hard - I mean...THREE bonus-tracks...it's definitely worth the extra wait & money.

BTW: Will the video be on the CDs as well?

nice...then we'll have at least one song from PIB that we fans can listen to ...well together with the demo-versions of Coming Home and Seven Long Years it makes a total of 3 whole songs ;)

Newflesh said:
Simply because, if an albums would have the same amount of tracks all over the world no japanese label would ever license it because the people over there would buy the cheaper imported one. The downside on that is that only a few people would ever get their hands on the album. Licensing = good distribution
Understandable. But is the Japanese market really so big that they get to delay the album for the rest of us? I mean, how many units do you expect to sell by delaying the album until December, compared to releasing the US/European version in the autumn as originally planned?

Tet said:
Understandable. But is the Japanese market really so big that they get to delay the album for the rest of us? I mean, how many units do you expect to sell by delaying the album until December, compared to releasing the US/European version in the autumn as originally planned?

We'll at least double the amount of sold records by getting it licensed in Japan.
The more albums sold, the bigger the chance to get the opportunity to do tours, to get on the road and play live is what counts imho, that's the fun part in playing music...at least for me. :)

Wow... I'm so totally psyched about this album. AWD depraved was one of my favorite albums of the year, and what I've heard of the samples for "Pristine In Bondage"... words can not express my anticipation for what will be a truely phenominal release!