Religion really cracks me up.....

SlappyWhitey

Jul 14, 2003
Visit site
STATESBORO, Ga. (AP) — A couple was arrested after their argument over a theological point turned physical following a night at the movies to see The Passion of the Christ.
The two left the theater debating whether God the Father in the Holy Trinity was human or symbolic, and the argument turned violent when they got home, Melissa Davidson said.

"It was the dumbest thing we've ever done," she said.

Davidson, 34, and her husband, Sean Davidson, 33, were charged with simple battery on March 11 after the two called police on each other. Messages left with police Thursday were not immediately returned.

According to a police report, Melissa Davidson suffered injuries on her left arm and face and Sean Davidson had a scissor stab on his hand and his shirt was ripped off. Sean Davidson also had punched a hole in the wall, according to the report............just goes to show you what violence in movies does to people, doesnt it?

That's not religion, that's two asshats who gave into their baser instincts of attacking someone who doesn't agree with them.

Did ya hear about the guy who tried to crucify himself to a cross in his living room? When he figured out that he couldnt do the other hand he called 911. The police were not sure if he called to get the nail out or if he wanted help getting the other hand nailed down....true story.

Ragamuffin said:
It doesn't happen because of...just about everything else?
Yeah, soccer matches............and the occasional drunk with beer muscles but religion causes more strife than almost any other subject...hell, I feel like kicking ass in the name of (insert your gods name here) right now. Oh yeah, and what do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing, youve already told her twice.......

Cincy Vigilante said:
Did ya hear about the guy who tried to crucify himself to a cross in his living room? When he figured out that he couldnt do the other hand he called 911. The police were not sure if he called to get the nail out or if he wanted help getting the other hand nailed down....true story.
Thats some funny shit. Well thought out plan.......but how did he get to the phone? Did he drag the cross to the phone or did he happen to have one handy?

SlappyWhitey said:
Thats some funny shit. Well thought out plan.......but how did he get to the phone? Did he drag the cross to the phone or did he happen to have one handy?
LOL... I don't know but it sure gives you some fummy mental pictures.

Cincy Vigilante said:
yes i heard this also. wanna hear another stupid story, i remember my friend & his GF arguing over what kind of pizza to get for about an hour & after i got fed up with there constant bitching, i told them"what about a half & half pizza? some peoples children

SAZZ said:
yes i heard this also. wanna hear another stupid story, i remember my friend & his GF arguing over what kind of pizza to get for about an hour & after i got fed up with there constant bitching, i told them"what about a half & half pizza? some peoples children
Garfield used the pizza toppings debate to cause schism between the Buddy Bears. that ruled :headbang:

The majority of this worlds killings are done in the name of "religion"

religous fanatic - redundant, huh??