Remember V-Rock?

DrillSergeant

Nov 14, 2003
Bavaria, Germany
Visit site
I desperately need to compile some new CDs for my car as I really can't listen to the old ones any longer. I thought about something in the vein of the V-Rock sampler from the Vice City game. Most people probably know that one but for the rest of you here's the (modified) tracklist from my CD:

You're In Love - Ratt, L.O.V.E. Machine - W.A.S.P., Too Young to Fall in Love - Mötley Crüe, I Wanna Rock - Twisted Sister, Yankee Rose - David Lee Roth, Turn Up The Radio - Autograph, Working For The Weekend - Loverboy, Cum On Feel The Noize - Quiet Riot, 2 Minutes to Midnight - Iron Maiden, You've Got Another Thing Comin' - Judas Priest, Killed By Death - Motörhead, Bark at the Moon - Ozzy Osbourne, Cumin' Atcha Live - Tesla, Peace Sells - Megadeth, Creeping Death - Metallica, Madhouse - Anthrax, Raining Blood - Slayer.

Imagine it's a radio show from mid-86. And I want to do 4 other versions. One mid-82, one mid-84, one mid-88 and one mid-90. You can list stuff from before that particular year but the main part should be no older than 2 or 3 years. The chosen songs should have been singles. That's not a must but a should be rule. Bands should include AC/DC, Motörhead, Maiden, Priest and Dio. You can add hair bands but don't let it get out of hand. Oh, and please no doubles. It's just for the car.
I know that many of you guys don't like compilation threads. Well, if you don't want to, don't post. As for the rest of you guys - your recommendations are welcome. Go ahead! :headbang: