Heaven and Hell, Motorhead, Judas Priest tour rumor

ElectricWiz

Steal Your Face
Feb 18, 2003
Visit site
I hope this turns out to be true. Coolest lineup since Maiden/Dio/Motorhead.

From Blabbermouth:
Rumor: HEAVEN AND HELL, JUDAS PRIEST, MOTÖRHEAD To Tour Together This Year - Mar. 22, 2008 HEAVEN AND HELL, JUDAS PRIEST and MOTÖRHEAD are strongly rumored to be teaming up for a North American tour later in the year (as partially predicted by BLABBERMOUTH.NET on January 17, 2008). It should be noted, however, that this information has not yet been corrobated by an official source and should be considered a rumor only at this point.

HEAVEN AND HELL is currently writing material for a full-length studio album, tentatively due late 2008/early 2009 via an as-yet-undisclosed record label.

Haha. Sorry Wyvern. I feel our pain though. When I lived in the mid-west I always thought, "man, this place has nothing on the US coastal areas."

Living in San Francisco for about 6 years now, I can definitely tell you I was right about that. I've seen so many shows in the last 6 years it's ridiculous - cool "special" event shows too, like Ace solo, Paul Stanley solo, Opeth 'acoustic' tour, Phil Lesh with Chris Robinson....tons of stuff. Not to mention all the big tours. Yeah, I'm really hoping this bill turns out to be true. I've been wanting to see Motorhead in particular for again for awhile, and they never tour the states headlining anymore. Plus Priest and H and H? Would be just plain killer.

I will be in the minority here, but having seen H&H 3 times last year, I will not attend this. I saw Priest 3 years ago and that was enough to fulfill my needs.

Blasphemy!

+1

BTW in another forum I saw the same rumour plus Testament on the bill, so now it seems a lot of
bs.gif
to me.

Then again...

I like Priest, I just don't need to see them live again. I saw them twice in 1986, and again in 2005. I thought Halford was just monotone screaming the last time and I wasn't blown away. I do love a ton of their stuff, and own every album, but they are just not one my all time favs. Sorry!

...and I saw Halford 3 times within 12 days opening for Maiden on the BNW tour. He sounded great then but IMO has lost something since. :err:

I feel the same way about Maiden, 2008 was/now will be the only Maiden Concert/show I will ever see.

I love the old Maiden style songs I can't see them topping "Somewhere Back In Time"

I couldn't enjoy myself nor the concert/show if I didn't know word for word for each song..:erk:

I would look like a right twat trying to sing a song I know not of...:lol:

Unless it was IRON MAIDEN V's THE IRON MAIDENS TOUR now that I would not miss...:headbang::kickass:

PS: I am a fan of MotorHead and Judas Priest...:headbang::headbang:

CHEERS:kickass:maiden1