Heaven and Hell, Motorhead, Judas Priest tour rumor

I'm hoping for a Denver date between Houston and Phoenix. Guess I could do Albuquerque if that happened. I could visit an old friend in Houston but Houston in August for an outdoor show is, uhhhhmmmm, unappealing. :zombie:

I'm hoping for a Denver date between Houston and Phoenix. Guess I could do Albuquerque if that happened. I could visit an old friend in Houston but Houston in August for an outdoor show is, uhhhhmmmm, unappealing. :zombie:

They're coming to Philly. We have cheesesteaks and GREAT pizza. Isn't that reason enough?

Steve in Philly

I would love to see that. Hopefully they will hit Atlanta or Birmingham. I would like to see Iommi. I have seen Ronnie numerous times and Geezer once with Ronnie, but never saw Black Sabbath. Love Priest and Motorhead, but I think the big draw for me is H&H.

Bryant

come on Rolando and Brent; just pack your bags, get to California and go with Pabla and I!!!

Don't give me any ideas, I was thiking on a crazy adventure like that. When are the dates in Cali?

I recently secured tickets to the Wantagh, NY (Jones beach) show. I've NEVER seen Priest live (although I did see Halford twice on his 2000 solo tour). This may be the metal gig of all time!!!!

I also have tix to see maiden in June, as well as Pearl Jam in June (another first!)!!!!

I recently secured tickets to the Wantagh, NY (Jones beach) show. I've NEVER seen Priest live (although I did see Halford twice on his 2000 solo tour). This may be the metal gig of all time!!!!

I also have tix to see maiden in June, as well as Pearl Jam in June (another first!)!!!!

I was wondering if you were gonna go. I got mine too. Agreed, one of the coollest metal events ever! Can't wait. I've been listening to Priest and the Heaven and Hell live album since I got my ticket!

Hey, I just did show with this in the news. Like it or not, here it is.

Later Kids

Last edited by a moderator:
Cycle Sluts from Hell! Boy does that bring back some memories. Some, not many. :p

I downloaded their album not so long ago, didn't made much for me as for tracking it down.