remixed "Enemies" CD

King V

New Metal Member
Jun 2, 2005
Does anyone know if I can still get this without the artwork for $5? I can't seem to find an answer anywhere. I know Century Media was selling it for a while but now they only have the version with the case/artwork for $12. I love Nevermore but I really don't wanna pay full price for a CD I already bought once. Can anyone help out a fellow fan??? :confused:

John Gargo said:
Just sell your old copy for 7 dollars...

Who's gonna want to pay $7 for the old version when you could get the new one for $12? So I'm assuming the CD is no longer available for $5?

Not sure, but even if you have to shell out an extra 12 do it! The remix is awesome...the old copy you can give to a friend to turn them on to the band ;)

[Not sure] quote by pratal, - see still no logic there folks from a dixkhead that thinks he is a fan of nevermore....he is unsure of himself but he teaches students at some uni

petrucci_dude said:
$12 is nothing. I paid $30 for my copy here in Australia which is $22.95 USD. But that's only because of the new currency worth and stuff. But still, worth it. I often pay upwards of $25 AUD for my CD's.

Whatever you do, buy it though the mail cause it will cost you 10 bucks to drive to the store these days:erk:

if your a fan, GET THE FUCKIN NEW REMINX RELEASE! ITs awsome, the artwork is a bit f=differnt,,.,...plus the three vids....dont be a dork, support the band, and do yourself a favor.....

is the production any better ?
coz it really sucked big time when the album came out ...
and thats not fair to nevermore :headbang:

LOL guy>>YEs, the sound on the remix is top notch. YOu can hear back up vox, cymbols, guitar...etc....that you just could not hear before...

John Gago>>>Where do i get those jamas?

did i forget to mention i have the record store poster/ad for EoR as well? Well, i do.