When do YOU get enemies of reality released?

The_Accolade

A Heart of Gold
Aug 2, 2002
here and there ;)
Visit site
to answer my own question..it is already released here in greece

i didn't buy it...faced with the choices i had, i picked "recreation day" because i've been listening to a lot of evergrey lately

but the special ed. of "enemies..." is pretty slick!! a nice shiny black plastic case, and a dvd with five videos on it..all the artwork is amazing..thier usual unreal trippy stuff.

my freind bought it and i listened to some..it is amazing!! they don't disappoint...this is a heavy one :)

i'll probably try to pick it up tommorow.

cause we are so metal!!

we are really...VERY METAL

a lot of stuff comes out early here. but on the downside...not that many bands tour here..greece is one of the most skipped places cause its out of the way

The_Accolade said:
cause we are so metal!!

we are really...VERY METAL

a lot of stuff comes out early here. but on the downside...not that many bands tour here..greece is one of the most skipped places cause its out of the way

They skip my country because it's IN THE WAY lol

They wouldn't know there ass from there head...

There still in the stone age of metal.

Hello from Germany,

it will be released here on the 28th. I have ordered it from amazon.de and I expect to have it on this day. Ok, I already downloaded it and I think it´s great (also "Album of the month" in the RockHard Magazine), but I want to have the Limited Edition.

The new album is released exactly one year after my girlfriend (Placebo Fan...uuuaaarrrggg) left me. What the hell does that mean...?:-D