Renascent Misanthropy???

sands of the seas

Of Another World
Jul 18, 2002
Melbourne, Australia
I haven't heard anything about Astriaal's album! Has anybody even bought it yet?
BTW i realise it hasn't officially been released yet, but somebody must have picked it up at Bloodlust III or Incantation (i think that's right), right?

DravenMist said:
Metal Mayhem has said they've ordered copies, but they haven't arrived yet, hopefully they shall be in soon. It says June 26th or something on the site, but then I've seen July 14th somewhere else...

I have been anticipating this album just as much as before i bought Psycroptic. I know it'll be good.

The Official album release instores is July 14th, however it was available from 23 June striktly through the Blacktalon Mailorder.

Metal Mayhem have indeed ordered copies, and they will be sent tomorrow. Should be instores their when they put it up!

For a review of the album, check out www.astriaal.com in the press section/reviews for a review of the advance by Adam Mills [Extreme Noise/Kerrang!!/Metalshop.

Support the Sonik War

www.blacktalonmedia.cjb.net

I have a copy. I picked it up from Red Eye in Sydney this week. I am enjoying every note. I recommend to anyone even remotely interested in the genre to investigate what this band and album have to offer. It is fucking great!

"Renascent Misanthropy" is some seriously awesome work. Astriaal have really outdone themselves. This is one of the pure black metal records of the year for me. You will be very, very hard pressed to find something capable of topping this.

Also be sure to check out Haug's interview with Arzarkhel (vocals) from Astriaal on Full Metal Racket - JJJ.

What Immortal record did ya pickup? I still get goose-bumps thinking about "Sons of Northern Darkness." Pure class.

The Astriaal disc is available through JB HIFI. Just tell them the cat number [GAS005] and that it is being distributed by MGM. They will be able to get it in for you in a couple of days.

Metal Mayhem will have it by Friday.