Representin' Bitch!

matt schrauben

Curse You All Men!
Jan 24, 2006
Westphalia, MI
www.silentlapse.com
Representing Woods loud and proud this weekend.

woods_yo.jpg

Hey man, you're from Michigan? What band are you in? I grew up in MI so I've always got an eye open for what's going on metal-wise over there.

Hey man, you're from Michigan? What band are you in? I grew up in MI so I've always got an eye open for what's going on metal-wise over there.

If you look in my signiture, you’ll see links for the band I am in. We even have our own forum right here on UM, which is also linked in my sig.

The band is Silent Lapse, we have been active since 2007 and are working on our second album. If you want to stay updated on us, you can follow and post in our forum, or on facebook or whatever you perfer.

How long did you live in MI?

i can't afford a gibson at current time with all the other guitars i own and have to maintain, however, i did recently purchase a black epiphone sg-310 and plan to get letter decals to write ACHE along the ass end of it like david's Gibson and will proudly represent WOY live by playing the guitar for some of my bands songs. In memory of!!!

i can't afford a gibson at current time with all the other guitars i own and have to maintain, however, i did recently purchase a black epiphone sg-310 and plan to get letter decals to write ACHE along the ass end of it like david's Gibson and will proudly represent WOY live by playing the guitar for some of my bands songs. In memory of!!!

Shreds! Long time no post! What have you been up to?

hey matt!

workin workin workin drinking drinking drinking basically!

working on getting a little project together with a buddy of mine. we're from new england so we're trying to get a punk/doom hybrid deal going. he's big into punk and i'm big into doom so we're gonna try to do meld the two with lyrical concepts that are based on our regional folklore and landscapes. should be pretty fun, i'll keep us all updated if it comes to pass the way i want it to.

how you been doing?

hey matt!

workin workin workin drinking drinking drinking basically!

working on getting a little project together with a buddy of mine. we're from new england so we're trying to get a punk/doom hybrid deal going. he's big into punk and i'm big into doom so we're gonna try to do meld the two with lyrical concepts that are based on our regional folklore and landscapes. should be pretty fun, i'll keep us all updated if it comes to pass the way i want it to.

how you been doing?

Punk/doom? I don't know if I have heard of such a hybrid. Is there any bands that you'd describe as punk/doom out there? Anyway, the idea sounds pretty sweet, and I like the lyrical concepts you are thinking of.

Right now I've been mostly up to band stuff. Right now we are working on the new album and trying to play out too. So we've got stuff going on. We also have recently just opened our own forum here on UM. So I'm pretty happy about that :D