6 years

Greetings all,

I hope each and every last one of you are getting by... I don't nearly come on here nearly as much as I use too, just isn't the same for me... Good on you for keeping the flame alive Matt, made me smile on a rather bleak day.... Thanks for that. \w/!

All the best to all going forward!
-D. \w/!

Last edited:
RIP David !

OneYearBeard2.jpg

Been a long while... after the situation was processed in my mind, it became hard to listen to Woods V much. Still reserve it for a "few times a year" when the time is right. Preferably on a night at home alone with some Crown Royal at my disposal. A tragic masterpiece.

I absolutely believe if David were still alive, Woods of Ypres would be regarded as one of the top ten most popular metal bands to come out of Canada. His lyrics and music were akin to Bob Dylan or Shakespeare. Absolute fucking genius. I don’t always listen to WoY to jam out, but I always listen to them whenever I’m feeling down or want to think, and I always feel better. Gold was absolutely legendary, and I wish I had the chance to meet him.

Been so long I've forgotten my password and even the original email I used to sign up a million years ago. New account made.

I hope everyone here is doing well and is prospering. Almost seven years now.