Request for Mark!

metalized

Sep 10, 2001
not there
Hey Mark, if u check the Nevermore forum, which i am sure you do, since it is the most interesting forums ( :heh: ) u will see that there has been some publice demand for the following:
Progressive Forum
Obscure Metal Forum
Fates Warning Forum (actually I am the only one to support this, but i am quite persuasive to talk the others into having this forums here)

Reading the above U should take under consideration that should you choose to refuse us this forums, we will come to Australlia, locate you, take over the server and keep you imprisoned in the same room with Slipknot while the later perform exclusive, unending live just "for your ears". As you see, we are totally in the spirit of real Democracy!

Thanks in advance for your time and for saying yes! You are so good! That is why we love you all!

I totally agree with you metalized , Ultimatemetal Must have a forum for Fates Warning, I love that band I don't understand why nobody support your cause?

Maybe you are checking the wrong people

:)

They all seem to like DT better! DT are hmmm... good, but Fates Warning is all about magic in metal!

The most honest metal/prog band ever!

They all list Portnoy, Hoglan etc. as good drummers. They are both a hell of two drummers, but imho Zonder is the man!!!!

If you want a Fates forum, you should email their webmaster (if they have one) and tell them of the demand for a UM forum ;) and get them to contact me :)

I shall consider the others -- do you mean forums dedicated to the genre?

Originally posted by Mark
If you want a Fates forum, you should email their webmaster (if they have one) and tell them of the demand for a UM forum ;) and get them to contact me :)

I shall consider the others -- do you mean forums dedicated to the genre?
Ok! about the FW forum!

Yes! Genre! Progressive seems to have many friends here!
And obscure metal... hmm well this is more of a more general term! Some progressive can be obscure (Lethal i.e.)