Request: Public Enemy No.1 solo tab

eddi94

New Metal Member
Mar 23, 2011
Hi, I was wondering if anyone had tab or sheet music for Chris's first solo in Public Enemy No.1

Those tabs as for my solo are very close just a few changes (ex measure 67).
but for the most part will get you there.

Take care, Chris.

I should have mentioned in the previous post that you want want to try some software that slows the music down as well if you haven't already. The amazing slow downer from http://www.ronimusic.com/ is what I use. There used to be a free trial on the website also. This is a great help for figuring out blazing Megadeth solos note-for-note. You can also adjust the pitch of the song up or down in semitone increments. Best of luck.

you can slow down playback on windows media player too, if you go to enhancements and then play speed settings... literally spent hours getting down the "How the Story Ends" tapping and end run... still not sure if ive got it 100% hahaha. But id definitely recommend abysslords tabs, but kinda try to use your own ear to get the solo down too cos its so hard to tab about a quick solo 100% accurately; sometimes ideas and phrases/nuances that youve noted in solos are really hard to convey in powertab/guitarpro etc.
Good Luck!