Requesting your recommendations

Thraxz said:
I think the only metal bands you listen to are:

Metallica
Iron Maiden
In Flames
Arch Enemy

And that's because they are BLASTED ALL OVER THE GODDAMN RADIO(and hot topic)!

I don't listen much, but I've yet to hear any Arch Enemy, In Flames or Iron Maiden on the radio.

Could be due to the fact that I havn't listened to any radio for almost a year now.

I hear Iron Maiden all the time. In Flames ad Arch Enemy only really hit shows like Harddrive and a few later night shows but I used to hear them before I switched to all CD's. Even so, the hot topic inclusion in there covers my ass for every mallcore band in existance plus a few borderline bands liek In Flames, Dark Tranquillity and Arch Enemy.

AsModEe said:
Which songs would you recommend me to listen first? I only listened to Obscura (the song) but it isn't really my thing. Do they have better songs?

Check out Erosion of Sanity, it's different and more like regular death metal.

Erik said:
I RECOMMEND VANILLA ICE AND OTHER REALLY SHITTY SHIT SUCH AS THE SHITTY SHIT MUSIC YOU ALREADY LIKE.

STOP BEING THO CLOTHED MINDED, YOU THILLY!

EDIT: and Dr. Whining Bitch's (aka Asmodee) hypocrisy is just hilarious in this thread.

Jean-Pierre said:
STOP BEING THO CLOTHED MINDED, YOU THILLY!

EDIT: and Dr. Whining Bitch's (aka Asmodee) hypocrisy is just hilarious in this thread.
What hypocrisy are you talking about? Instead of bitching the guy, I suggested him a few bands, but soon noticed that he's a desperate case.

Finally, get a life. If the only thing you find to do is finding insults on me, I suggest you kill yourself now so you can save oxygen you would waste while living your pitiful way of life for others who really deserve this air.

Or, you can try to grow up, but by judging your mental level, this might be difficult for you to reach beyond the angry-teen-I-bitch-everyone-to-feel-mighty state.

The last couple Hypocrisy cds are hilarious,especially the nu-metal type lyrics. I have faith the early shit is different and better. Peter sounds great on Bloodbath-Nighmares Made Flesh'. I'm not going to just them by the last few. He's got death metal in him somewhere down the line. I just need to find it

The Greys said:
The last couple Hypocrisy cds are hilarious,especially the nu-metal type lyrics. I have faith the early shit is different and better. Peter sounds great on Bloodbath-Nighmares Made Flesh'. I'm not going to just them by the last few. He's got death metal in him somewhere down the line. I just need to find it

The Fourth Dimension.

The Greys said:
I heard they are pretty kick ass live, and they play a lot of their older stuff.

-And still, I have no (serious) suggestions. There was that one guy that told me to listen to a completely different style, but other than that, no. By the way, I don't really think there is a "crap metal" genre. The word "crap" in the way you all use it is opinionated; a perception of one's personal views. Now, if anyone feels like helping out someone here (even though they're different) then please do so.

If you haven't realised already, this is ultimatemetal.com, a metal site, so of course you're going to get metal recommendations.

If you don't like it then you can probably find more of the dribble you want here.