RESCHEDULED DATES

princess_of_the_night2112

Goddess of Metal
May 23, 2005
Glasgow
Excellent news - the new date doesn't clash with my Deep Purple and Magnum concert, so well pleased:-

The dates are now Manchester Academy II May 14, London Astoria 15, Nottingham Rock City 16, Dublin Temple Bar Music Centre 17, Glasgow Garage 19, Wolverhampton Civic Hall 20, Cardiff Coal Exchange 21, Belfast Spring & Airbrake 23.

I bought the tickets for the Astoria because it was on a Friday, easier to get day off at end of the week off rather than in the middle.

Very unlikely I'll be able to time off now it's been rescheduled for a week night.
Buggery!!!!!

It's the reverse for us - now a weekend in Glasgow but I can't book it till I know hubbie can get that week off call. Will keep my fingers crossed though!

Fantastic news re the new dates !!! I only planned Osnabruck and Hardenburg gigs as I thought they were the end of the Tour - and I wanted to be there for the climax (so to speak!) !!!. Now that the order of the Tour has been reversed, and that the UK / Irish gigs of the rescheduled Tour are at the end - these will be the focus for me, with Belfast being the prize (great Town too !!}.

Plenty of time to rebook hotels, and get cheap travel too !! Just hope I can persuade my Boss to give me the time off (or a sickie may be on the cards !!:puke: :puke: ). Presume that the previous tickets are still valid !!!

Also, very pleased that the German gigs are still on, as Saxonfan has shelled out a fortune for the Tour :worship: :worship: .

Saxonator / Northern Lady / Suzie - can you make it to the UK / Irish gigs ? Saxonfan - can you extend your visit to include the new dates ?

Selfishly, I am delighted in the reversal of the Tour - as it will be great to see the Mighty Saxon in UK / Ireland at the climax, rather than the beginning !

See you all at the front !!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Cheers,

Goss.

Those dates are pretty s**t as far as I'm concerned. Normally the UK tour flows and it's easy to get from one place to another, Manchester-Wolves-Nottingham-London. But these new dates are all over the place. Don't know how many I'll go to, but definitely not as many as before. Might do Belfast seeing as it's the last gig of the tour. We can wish Saxon well and look forward to seeing them on the next cancelled tour!

Saxonfan - can you extend your visit to include the new dates ?
No,I wish I could.I am looking forward to meeting up with you in Hamburg or Berlin.I hope this to be a special meeting with the diehards and get pictures of all together,should be quite memorable.........

New dates work out well for me,i was gonna have to go work after the astoria gig.So great nottingham then London 2 days on the lash.:kickass:

I have to agree with Pax, the new tour dates don't have an easy flow for us fans, (let alone the Band) but hey I guess its venue availabilty etc.

I'm definitely still doing London, probably but not definitely Nottingham (I have got a ticket) I'll have to see how work pans out.

Also, very pleased that the German gigs are still on, as Saxonfan has shelled out a fortune for the Tour :worship: :worship: .

Couldn't agree more Goss, I'm sure all of us have lost out cash / inconvenience wise with this cancellation but for Saxonfan it could have been an even bigger disaster.

Let's keep everything crossed :)

Hopefully meet up with you, Saxonfan and Saxonator in Berlin :kickass: :headbang:

Thanks for the txt paxo about Dublin etc & thanks 2 Goss for trying to get in touch to warn me about the cancellations.

Going to Dublin 2moro as cant change flights and new date no use. So its a weekend of beer & sightseeing.

On the plus side i can get to Glasgow now as it is a sat night. Booked a flight up & train back & ordered my ticket today.

Who else from the site is going?

hi
does anybody no why the astoria are still saying that saxon are still playing next week on the 9th .
thanks