Retarded Steven Slate glitch?

NSGUITAR

Oct 26, 2009
So, I'm picking out some drums in kontakt, from the slate library, and to hear them, I have a simple midi track looped.

I select what rooms I want. I don't want the any room selection in the kick, and I have about 3 snares blended. 1 has heavy SSD room, one has no room, and the other has slight NRG room.. But after about 30 seconds of this setup, they all somehow automatically return to NRG.. Does anybody know what's causing this?!

Are you sure that there are no cc bullshit on your midi? Because extra midi information on the track can raise this kind of hell on samplers. Guitar Pro is known to add all sorts of crap into their midis.
The solution? Just delete the data.

Are you sure that there are no cc bullshit on your midi? Because extra midi information on the track can raise this kind of hell on samplers. Guitar Pro is known to add all sorts of crap into their midis.
The solution? Just delete the data.

Perhaps. What I've done was exported existing midi that I'd used with superior drummer. Now what I'm TRYING to do is use that midi for only toms, kick, and snnare of steven slate, and I've duplicated the track and used the same midi for the overheads/cymbals in superiour.. as I like the cymbals a lot better from superiour.

Could it be possible that I only have kick snare and toms loaded into steven slate, but the existing midi notes for cymbals are also still in the midi file?

Perhaps. What I've done was exported existing midi that I'd used with superior drummer. Now what I'm TRYING to do is use that midi for only toms, kick, and snnare of steven slate, and I've duplicated the track and used the same midi for the overheads/cymbals in superiour.. as I like the cymbals a lot better from superiour.

Could it be possible that I only have kick snare and toms loaded into steven slate, but the existing midi notes for cymbals are also still in the midi file?

If there's an event list in your DAW that lists all the midi events happening in your tracks, open it up and see if there's anything there isn't supposed to be.

The cymbal midi notes don't magically disappear if you don't load cymbals on EX, they still exist, but there's no sound for them to trigger so they shouldn't make a difference.

If there's an event list in your DAW that lists all the midi events happening in your tracks, open it up and see if there's anything there isn't supposed to be.

The cymbal midi notes don't magically disappear if you don't load cymbals on EX, they still exist, but there's no sound for them to trigger so they shouldn't make a difference.

That worked. thank you sir.

=)