Return of the Killer A's CD

ThraxMan

Metal Madman
Feb 15, 2002
Northern Michigan
Visit site
I was just at FYE Music and they had copies of Return of the Killer A's marked down to $5.99 a piece. In fact, it has been that price for some time now. Why are they selling it so cheap?

the one by my house has that and the dvd for 4.99.
so i picked up both.
also,after "i am the law" there is part of another song and i do not know what it is.

Yeah, I picked my copy of Killer A's up for $4.99. The dvd was marked down to $9.99, but ended up buying one of the Maiden reissues instead(Killers, infact). But even at $4.99, there was a shit load of A's. Plus there's two FYEs at the mall closest to me, and both of them have shitloads of A's.

I heard Iron Maiden is re-releasing their old stuff (AGAIN).
They are gonna be enhanced CDs. Do I really have to buy all of their albums again??? (For the 3rd time?????)

Thraxdude, the Maiden discs are out now, they have video for cdrom included on the discs, also if you collect 6 proofs of purchase of the new re-re-releases you send them in and get a disc called Slaughterhouse tapes or sound house tapes or something like that I guess its something thats sought after among die hard Maiden fans.
On this topic I dont think that the cds are so cheap because of an oferstock(at store level) issue I think its an overprint/underselling issue. The record lable is dumping inventory that they would never sell through at normal prices. I say this because stores in my area are selling them for this price too. So it seems nation wide. Just my speculation though.

I have been seeing the new Iron Maiden discs too. They are remastered and have multimedia videos you can watch on your computer. That "Rock In Rio" disc looks promising. Anybody else like Maiden?

Originally posted by nuge
i saw the maiden ones.the covers are like record sleeves,they look pretty cool.

i love maiden,but i am not going to buy the new reissues because i already completed my collection the last two times.except maybe live after death,because it has a doule sleeve cover like the record and that is just to cool to pass up.

Maiden are my all time favourite band. Rock in Rio is a great album (i've had it for the past couple of weeks). I would highly recommend it, a great band in great form.

I just bought Iron Maiden's Rock In Rio yesterday. It's a great album! The videos look great on full screen mode on my computer!

Originally posted by anvil
Maiden are my all time favourite band. Rock in Rio is a great album (i've had it for the past couple of weeks). I would highly recommend it, a great band in great form.

Originally posted by ThraxMan
I just bought Iron Maiden's Rock In Rio yesterday. It's a great album! The videos look great on full screen mode on my computer!

My cd-rom is broken at the moment so I haven't been able to watch it yet. I may have to buy the dvd when it is released (plus a dvd player to watch it on :D )