return of the killer b's

octane

Swollen Member
Apr 23, 2004
Cali
return of the killer a's was such a piece of poop, i remember i was so excited there was gonna be another attack of the killer b's and they got lazy and switch it what a rip off...
lol i never posted that even though it was ages ago i finally got to lol

i must admit i havent listened to that record in yonks,ball of confusion was cool but i think the fact that we got another thrax record was rather exciting at the time lol.

octane said:
return of the killer a's was such a piece of poop, i remember i was so excited there was gonna be another attack of the killer b's and they got lazy and switch it what a rip off...
lol i never posted that even though it was ages ago i finally got to lol

Thats what i was hoping for too because theyve recorded some great b-sides ever since Bush has been in the band. Add a couple of new tunes or covers and some live tracks and it would have been great. Instead we get this dodgy mish mash half bush/half belladonna best of album with a couple of remixes and a new cover.

The DVD/VHS is pretty good. I dig the "slayer Kareoke" and the part where they rang that huge bell in the middle of the night.

The chritsning of the hotel room is something I have always wanted to do.

Not crazy about greatest hits compilations. I know they serve a purpose for the semi-fan that doesn't own all their recordings, or the new fan to introduce them to the older catalog. But most true fans (aka Anthrax Mosher :lol: )already own all the songs, so they throw on one new track to make a money grab. That said, the remastered tracks and alternate versions of the tunes made this hits package slightly above average.

Personally, in this day and age, I'll just make my own "greatest hits" package by ripping my favorite songs off the original CD and ordering them how I want on a burned CD (in other words, only John songs :headbang: ). I would have preferred a true "Return of the Killer B's", but I've since made my own "Revenge of the Killer B's" and a "Son of the Killer B's" by just making my own compilations of all the John-era b-sides and rarities.