Return of the King countdown!!

shadow walker

Sep 11, 2003
pennsylvania
Visit site
in 5 hours and 15 minutes i wll be in my geek glory! The battle at Minis Tirith is supposed to be awesome in scale size alone!
This will be an epic film im sure, why else would i stay up till 0300?? well, besides that!

RELEASE THE WARG RIDERS!! :headbang:

If I happen to drive down Sunset...I will scream HI, Keyser! May I ask, how much are they raping you....oooooppssss... I meant charging you for the ticket at the Arclight? You know what...maybe I will just drive by the Arclight for the specific purpose of waving and hollering at ya. :yell: JACKIE!!!!!!!!!

I was about to have an Ogre moment and go driving down Sunset Boulevard and passing the Arclight screaming, "NERDS!", but then I remember how much of a geek I am about the Star Wars films. :loco:

Actually, that still won't stop me from taunting the Star Wars geeks that wait in line for tickets for the 12:01 am showing, even while I'm waiting in line! What are they going to do? Hit me with a plastic lightsaber?! Ooooooooooooooooooooooh...scary!

I didn't want to go anywhere else for this movie... love the fact that the arclight has assigned seating... and of all the times I've been there...
never a crying kid... or a ringing cellphone ... or some crackhead giving a running commentary to his wife or girlfriend...
Regular pricing at the Arclight is $14, but I'm a member, so I paid $11 (the Chinese is $10... but the only reason to go there is the sound system)
Plus, for every ticket you buy there, you get 10 points and every 50 points, you get something free from the concession stand, or every 100 points, you get a free ticket... so it is more than worth the price of admission :)Plus... there's a bar inside..
good thing that the "line" to get in can't be seen from the outside ;)

Yay!!! The movie absolutely freakin' rooools!!!
Went to see The Precious... last night 12:01 Big Newport... many dressed up hobbitses...
Keyser- you're right... the Arclight is the best theater in SoCal!!!, heck, maybe the world! Enjoy! :)

Keyser Soze said:
there's a bar inside..
good thing that the "line" to get in can't be seen from the outside ;)
An actual bar? With booze and all?

And the inside line won't protect you if I'm being a geek, too. Of course, I'll still be torturing you screaming at everyone, "NERDS!!!" :D

I don't what to tell you peeps. I just can't get into the whole sorcery, elves, wizards, rings, and magic thing. Even Mel tries to get Dave and I into by stating that if we would just sit and watch, we would get into it. Soooo..in the end.

GEEKS!

cycosuicide said:
I don't what to tell you peeps. I just can't get into the whole sorcery, elves, wizards, rings, and magic thing.
Me too. But I do have a passion for dragons! Ay yai yai!!!

However, something tells me I think I can get into that bar at the theater!!

Doodoobubbachuck said:
However, something tells me I think I can get into that bar at the theater!!
That sounds like a wager! :) If you can get into the bar, nick the best bottle of vodka they got.

As to the Dungeons and Dragons thing, I suppose it might go hand in with being a Dio fan or something (sounds like the same material). I might get into it, but I have too much other stuff to do at the moment.

I never got into the Dungeons and Dragons thingie... or Tolkien... I just love Peter Jackson's stuff... one of my favorite movies is Dead Alive...
soooo, technically I'm not a geek (I kinda resent that term...) or nerd...

Sadly I used to be into D&D. Gladly I outgrew it. Nothing worse than walking into a comic book store and seeing thirty somethings screaming "hazaa!", and "I cast thee into the dark abyss!". You know what, I think I still have my original D&D game stuffed into the dark recesses of my closet...

I am not into the stuff of Lord of the Rings either, but its great movie making.