reunion poster number two

Dale_Boulanger

metal thrashing mad
Jun 1, 2005
london, ontario, canada
seeing as someone on here requested a reunion poster to be made up (i forget who it was now) and i've had a few ideas in my head for quite some time now for reunion-themed pieces. Anyway, here's the start of my first attempt, i took the picture from the back of the state of euphoria record sleeve and drew them as an "updated" version of themselves (ie. scott minus the hair etc...) , it's just the start of my drawing, lots more need to be done to it such as finnishing their shoes, but i'm gonna have to look around at what they're wearing now because i'm pretty sure it's not the adidas that are in the original picture. Also you'll notice that the picture is without the "notman" in the back, that's because i'm only using this doodle as a reference for my final piece which will probably feature Dredd in the back instead of the notman who was in the original piece, eitherway, i've still got a long way to go on this one. I also have a few more ideas which you'll most likely see poping up on here within the next few days after i interpret them into an actual piece of art. Anyway, here it is, the begining of what i hope to be a really gnarly picture.

anthraxreuniondoodle.jpg

Dale_Boulanger said:
yes he will, i just noticed that... well, after you pointed it out, also scott will have tattoos and a less pointed head

Nice, and danny hasnt been pumping iron for nothing, beef him up :headbang: