Whats is your rarest or most loved Anthrax piece?

Hmmmm...

I have the pic discs from "fistfull of metal", "spreading the disease" and "among the living" and I have an ultracool tourposter from 1987 tour with Testament supporting and one from 89 with Suicidal supporting all framed in my home!

My favorite is my Jackson JJ-1 guitar that I won on e-baby. Same pick ups and everything that Scott uses and it's probably one of the most comfortable guitars for playing metal rythm. Leads kind of sound flat but the rythm chugging sound and tone is pristine to say the least. It has that swirly tattoo thing that he had going for a while.

Well I used to have some great stuff but sadly got rid of it when I was younger and foolish (shame on me! my bad)... for now it would be my little Notman badge. My Volume 8 CD from Ignition (not the re-release). My guitar pick which is actually Scott's pick he threw out in Adelaide at Heaven last year (was some generic one as they were using borrowed equipment).

Also a piece of Scott Ian's long hair from 86... yes kids he used to have hair. Its seemed in an airtight glass cylinder in some bank vault back in Adelaide. Nah it is... NOT!

I have a promo copy of volume 8(original release) with a black and white pic of the band pulling 'metal' faces(read constipated. especially john!
I found it in a second hand shop minutes after being told it was discontinued by an asswipe in HMV.
Add to that my signed drumskin and 2 picks that i caught off scott!

Probably not much more than you average used CD. An Anthrax collector might pay a little more (maybe $15), but it's not that rare. It's not like it was released and was pulled from shelves or went out of print the same day. It was around for a while. The promo as described above, with the black & white cover might bring more. I bought that promo at a store in Brooklyn a few years ago for $8.99.

I have a 7" orange vinyl of Indians which is mispressed. It should have Sabbath Bloody Sabbath on B-Side but it has something else, it might be Immation of life? but I can't remember. Long time since I played it!

I got a few cool things. I got the Not man Doll in the adidas box. I got the SOD vinyl doll in the bag. A couple of drum heads Charlie signed to me and a pair of drum sticks from his wedding party. I even got an Anthrax Frisbee....some back stage passes, the "Lords of the Riff" is great with Not Man made to look like Frodo.

Cincy Vigilante said:
I got a few cool things. I got the Not man Doll in the adidas box. I got the SOD vinyl doll in the bag. A couple of drum heads Charlie signed to me and a pair of drum sticks from his wedding party. I even got an Anthrax Frisbee....some back stage passes, the "Lords of the Riff" is great with Not Man made to look like Frodo.

Charlie gave me some of those drumsticks too. I designed the LORDS OF THE RIFF pass. He said something about doing a shirt, but they probably didn't do it for legal reasons.

I have several item from shows. I got a shadowbox in my room with several picks,passes & 1 stick on my wall. My favorite would probably be one of Scott's guitar picks the first time I ever met him backstage after a concert.

I no longer have them
I had the vinyl state of euphoria and remember the sticker ,
I thought the " NOT" man finger puppets where the shit, Hell I still have my original Im the man cassette ( cuz I hadnt had to time to get it on cd yet)
but then again there is alot to be replaced ( I had them all dude on cd) and a massive cd collection stolen, so whats left is just by luck...Most of it I started collecting when i was in Jr high

No, I made the original design and sent it to him to "clean up". My Photoshop skills are kinda limited...He fixed up the picture of Frodo a bit and redid the LOTR font text.

My favorite "rare" piece is my set list I got from Rob Caggs at the show I saw them at.

My other favorite thing is my Attack of the Killer A's DVD I got for $4.99 at FYE. What a steal!

My third favorite is my Not! Man shirt that was in Hot Topic for about a week before they stopped selling it

I have two pictures from some fashion mag with Charlie, Frank, and Kate Moss all modeling together....

well, i have almost the entire discography autographed by charlie (old albums) and john bush (the ones he sings on).

too bad scott didn´t sign´em too.

i met them this year, at the Sao Paulo (Brasil) gig.