It just hit me -- I'm old!!

GASOLINEDREAM said:
I know I am old. I saw anthrax open for Iron Maiden around 1988??

ANd I just bought the Judas Priest CD.
Wasn't that more like 1990/1991 on the first leg of the POT tour. Your memory is fading like man gas :D I was surprised they supported Maiden on that tour rather than going out on their own.

If I got in a pit right now I'd hack up a long damn lingering snot from my cold.

DarbysDad said:
Wasn't that more like 1990/1991 on the first leg of the POT tour. Your memory is fading like man gas :D I was surprised they supported Maiden on that tour rather than going out on their own.

If I got in a pit right now I'd hack up a long damn lingering snot from my cold.

I think you are right. I saw them before that once. On Among the Living tour maybe--87 or 88.

I can't remember anymore. OLD, old, old....:tickled: :Spin:

DarbysDad said:
Gas - I had a nice fucking hangover this am. talk about old. If I was 20 there would have been no hangover.

I'm still pretty lucky with hangovers. My hangovers have almost never involved headaches. I think that's the worst. In the past, if I way over-did, or mixed too many shots, I'd eventually vomit. My stomach takes the brunt of it. However, now i rarely mix much other than Jager with my beers. And I slkow down once I start spinning around the room. :headbang:

It must have been back in 86 (sophmore year of high school) when I got into Anthrax, right around the time of Among the Living because of all their Stephen King references.

My "I'm old" story: a few weeks ago I was talking to a guy who just graduated high school. He was saying he wanted to see Iron Maiden when they come back around again, and I said, "Oh, man, I haven't seen Maiden since 1987 on the Somewhere On Tour." he looked at me for a moment then said, "I wasn;t even born then."

Yep, I'm definately part of the old school crowd.

aliasp said:
Arg_Hamster - Amiga's rock :) My dad still has my 500 and 1200 and uses them still to this day! He is 65 and is just brilliant on Cannon Fodder :)

Long live the Amiga.

Yeah, I have no idea how many hours of pleasure they have given me... take that womankind!