Reunion Tour - London 8th May

Thraxdude666

Sep 19, 2004
I bought my ticket for the 8th May gig in Camden Koko in London.

I can't fucking wait - it's gonna be an awesome show.

Pure fucking old school :headbang:

yeah, i saw it on ripoffmaster, but they're just generically printed tix.

rather wait for proper printed ones

how shallow is that?

anyone know how this gig is being promoted?
i've not seen any ads and apparently the venue is quite big.
i wonder how big a crowd testament can draw these days. especially as they've not had an album out in years...
i'll be there for sure!!
can't fucking wait!

Clicky.....full size it makes a lovely wallpaper :D

Anyway, mysilentgrave, there are 'proper' tickets available through Seetickets or directly through myself (saving a few quid on 'booking fees')

Anybody wishing to purchase tickets direct please email me : lee@noisescape.co.uk for further information....

Thanks, Lee/NoiseScape (London show promoters)

this gig is gonna be awesome i cant wait till May.... i really cant!!

When I asked the venue about an age limit, they replied with 14+ for gigs so that's what I've billed it as. However, they obviously didn't pass this on to the likes of Ticketmaster if they are still advertising it as 18+ so I shall get this rectified.

with so many bands being on, as well as the distinct possibility of more being added, AND given that it's a sunday, will the doors/start time be brought forward so that Chuck + the boys can at least have SOME stage time??????????

7pm doors. even if 1st band is at 7.15, support acts tend to get bigheaded and ruin for people who only give a flying fuck about the headline band as these nobody bands swallow up stage time. sure they had a great time, but then the main band always ends up cutting it short as a result.

unless of course the gig's on til LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE!!!!!!!!

so what's what Mr Noisescape??????